Guess who and what alliance I am in ;)

DeletedUser

As you can see this forum is dead so I'm going to revive it with some fire power.

put-out-fire.jpg

I created an account with a whole new personality , different name , weird location. And a name that has nothing to do with me. And i have alliance ;) Guess which one it is.

images

DeletedUser

Nope , you are allowed to create different accounts for different worlds.

DeletedUser

How amusing everyone here is a hypocrite. Why do people make PnP? Why do people declare war on forums when they can't they do it in game? Why , why , why why , why , why? Everyone here seeks attention , it's human nature.

You seek attention when you ask a question , you seek a attention when you are holding conversation with someone. Mostly everyone seeks attention. Hypocrites these days-sighs- Rehv nice alliance , 1 member? Excellent recruiting skills no wonder you are ranked 276(sarcasm);)

DeletedUser

How amusing everyone here is a hypocrite. Why do people make PnP? Why do people declare war on forums when they can't they do it in game? Why , why , why why , why , why? Everyone here seeks attention , it's human nature.

You seek attention when you ask a question , you seek a attention when you are holding conversation with someone. Mostly everyone seeks attention. Hypocrites these days-sighs- Rehv nice alliance , 1 member? Excellent recruiting skills no wonder you are ranked 276(sarcasm);)

All I gotta say from your post is... LOL

Not even going to try and explain to you where you went wrong on all those points you mentioned. xD

DeletedUser829

Fine fine fine. I declare war you you. happy!? Now make me a sandwich!

DeletedUser

You can't explain it to us because there's nothing to explain. You can't argue back or defend yourself.

DeletedUser829

I have seen the word Hypocrite on these forums more in the past day than I have used/heard/seen it working with youth for the past 5 months.

What is up with this word!? WHY are you using it! STOP IT!

Someone who seeks attention is NOT a hypocrite. A hypocrite is someone who says one thing with their mouth, and walks out the door denying it by their life. Seeking attention isn't that.

So please, you can use the words: Indigent, pedantic, crazy, stalker, phat, n00b, me, you, hi. but please stop with hypocrite. Hippocrates probably doesn't even use it that much. Now look at me using that word... NOOO!:supermad:

DeletedUser

...People declare war on the forums because it easier to discuss and the public deserves to know whats happening and who's winning beacuse it will affect them, and it way harder to tell and talk in-game..

Firelord0001 is the biggest hypocrite here, he's yelling at someone for seekign attention but yet he made a thread to make people guess what alliance he is in

DeletedUser

I already learned from my mistakes but it wasn't my fault. My first proper alliance I joined was Hogs of Destiny and I thought numbers meant power. So I mass recruited everyone and boy how much time it ate up. 10 hours a day running my alliance. Could you handle that? Seeing people beg for support , threatening notes from PV, getting betrayed by our allies. Sending suicide missions to my members and allies. Getting farmed by catharsis , supporting my members from PV attacks.And you know what I got out of it?

A bad rep and hate mail , I disbanded DL as I was sending them to their Deaths. I was proud of every single Death Legion and have achieved my goal on xi. I had made an alliance with over a 100 members.

DeletedUser

I think that is respectable to take an alliance as far as you can and giving it to someone when you cannot progress them further. And yes it does eat up a lot of time.

DeletedUser

Hmm, interesting topic, though replies are not as extravagant as I expected.

Should be interesting though when people start guessing....as I already know. Now don't go asking me how I know or what his new name is, please.

DeletedUser

I already learned from my mistakes but it wasn't my fault. My first proper alliance I joined was Hogs of Destiny and I thought numbers meant power. So I mass recruited everyone and boy how much time it ate up. 10 hours a day running my alliance. Could you handle that? Seeing people beg for support , threatening notes from PV, getting betrayed by our allies. Sending suicide missions to my members and allies. Getting farmed by catharsis , supporting my members from PV attacks.And you know what I got out of it?

A bad rep and hate mail , I disbanded DL as I was sending them to their Deaths. I was proud of every single Death Legion and have achieved my goal on xi. I had made an alliance with over a 100 members.

You should have known that running an alliance would be hard work. You learned from your mistakes and thats good. But, don't pretend that all of your bad rep and hate mail came from beginner's mistakes. I have seen what you have written in other parts of the forums so I known you are not inocencent.

DeletedUser

:rolleyes: this is too funny I am here to learn how 2.0 works don't care who is in what alliance right now. tried the beta 2.0 server it was pretty legit. Not going to lie :)

Though Ill tell you 2.0 is a challenge even really experienced players I know are having trouble with it. Whole new beast.

Even a horrible player like me might do ok :) LOL

DeletedUser

People keep feeding the troll... no wonder this dude keeps screaming out for attention.

DeletedUser

Ahh yes,HoD.

I lead a number of successful campaigns on Alpha to rid those swines from Ocean 48.

Long live The Black Death Imperium.

DeletedUser17045

I, myself, don't really give two sh*ts about what alliance you're in, or what your game name is etc.

I think you're doing this for the attention. Please, stop trolling as someone previously has stated.

And Rehv is right. Stop paying attention to firelord, and he might not be as bad of an attention seeker as he is right now.

If you want, firelord, you can -rep, but please, don't be a coward. Leave your name next to it. That is, if you're a coward and can't accept peoples opinions....just sayin'.

-CheezeHead.