Guess who and what alliance I am in ;)

DeletedUser

You know the fastest way to put a spoke in Firelord's wheel?

We should all Boycott every single post/thread he writes. Ignore his posts. He will get the jist eventually.

DeletedUser

Well, for the Sigma Milestones, someone needs to be inducted for the Hall of Shame. Just saying lol. ^^

DeletedUser

good idea, i will send him a sticker through the mail saying that. the sicker will cost less then the postage stamp.

DeletedUser13702

Okay 1, firelord, you really need to stop hopping worlds. It's obvious you didn't get far in Mu in the forums or in the game because of your mouth.

2, You posted a forum for people to guess what alliance you're in and who you are? It is attention seeking. Don't fight it when it's undeniable.

3, My best suggestion is delete your account, make a new name, and move to a different world and start fresh. People know who you are by now and not in a good way (your rep proves my point).

And one more thing, don't troll.

DeletedUser

Actually I did quite well in world xi. I made a better alliance in world xi fool. Better then failed core.:cool:

DeletedUser

Dude, I don't really know you but by the way your talking it seems your just a loser who plays this game just to troll...just stop, play the game and have fun. this is my advice....have a nice day lol

DeletedUser14167

Actually I did quite well in world xi. I made a better alliance in world xi fool. Better then failed core.:cool:

What the firetruck are you talking about! you went to war agianst PV, and then you started provoking my members and when we entered the war and started attacking, you disbanded your alliance!

DeletedUser

A bad rep and hate mail , I disbanded DL as I was sending them to their Deaths. I was proud of every single Death Legion and have achieved my goal on xi. I had made an alliance with over a 100 members.

tell how many left and joined me back....with a new one i got my old members back and in 5 days better than him in rank that is in the top 40 ( not a big deal though )

DeletedUser

You had members worse then Death Legion. You obeyed my every command and followed my orders. Admit it , you were my puppet. You followed my orders and went on suicide missions. And yet you even gave me founder's right?

And do you know why your members went crawling back to you? I was inactive , they thought I was going to offer them something much better. Heck they even agreed with me when I told them about stealing your alliance.

DeletedUser829

Nothing good ever comes after someone has said "You were my puppet"

DeletedUser13702

Heck they even agreed with me when I told them about stealing your alliance.

Because they didn't understand who they were giving their alliance over to... Stop trying to make it sound like you're some sort of god on this epic story. This is a game you play on the computer. You're maybe 10 years old and not going anywhere big here.

If you want a nice story about how you're god and rule over everyone, write a book. Just don't ever have it anywhere remotely near the forums...

DeletedUser

Can you stop assuming things? Mostly everyone in xi know my name and by the way I know most of their members inside out. I order them to fight PV , I check out the area and estimate their chance of success. I message them mostly every day listening to their problems.

They know who I am and what I have done to the mighty Death Empire. Go back to MU Nicolas.

What the firetruck are you talking about! you went to war agianst PV, and then you started provoking my members and when we entered the war and started attacking, you disbanded your alliance!

That utter bull. We never been attacked by your members. We cleared all of your members in ocean 65, within 1 day we were ranked 1 ocean 65 and started to annihilate alliances in ocean 65. We went up against the PV while alliances like you hid in noobish oceans , hopping that PV will not wipe you out. I disbanded Death Legion to save my members and my allies. And don't you dare say that we disbanded because of you. Heck we got 18% if your members to work for us.

I trained them to be spies and taught them what reports I was looking for. It wasn't really classed as a war as Olympia was to weak to attack us.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13702

Again, are you going to try stopping yet? This really should have been removed by now. It was a self-conceited post to just promote your ego. Really, no one cares what alliance or world you're in. We'd be happier if you just kept it to yourself.

As well as the fact that no one cares what is happening in other worlds that Sigma. Hence, the reason why these forums are titled under "World Sigma".

If you feel the need to promote yourself more, why don't you go back to Xi where you're all so high and mighty and everyone knows your name?

Would God Firelord0001 appease you? Please don't smite me!! :eek:

DeletedUser

By the way, he is Scream0, he took over my alliance and kicked everbody out of it.

DeletedUser17045

Yes it's him, and also It wasn't me who gave him leadership rights, it was someone else who gave him leadership rights.

I didn't accuse you of giving him leadership rights. I merely asked the question. Then I said "well done" IF you did.

I will assume that you were the one that -Rep me. I did not rub it in. I merely joked on you.

When creating an alliance you need to have a trustworthy and obedient, disciplined hierarchy. It's essential that you have at least one trustworthy person, and of course, they must be experienced.

I'm not hating on you that you -Rep me. You may have taken it the wrong way, however, I just want you to know. :)