Guess Who's Back...

DeletedUser51423

I'll be your mod for Leontini ;)

With this being the first EN domination server, I'm hoping for an active yet within rules forum.. Let's have some fun.

If you have any ideas on how to make the forum a bit more lively, leave a comment.

DeletedUser55806

yay a forum mod, more plz
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

DeletedUser54965

me? considering I spend 2 weeks on every new world stacking up gold then going ghost what else is there to do lmao

DeletedUser54965

hahahahhahahahahahahahahahaha funniest joke I heard all day

DeletedUser49229

maybe people have an actual life outside of the game, maybe some people just come here in their spare time to play, not as their permanent job.
Maybe those people shouldn't`t be founders if they can devote time

DeletedUser55806

active players are at 7-5k now
thats only if they found and then use gold but you cant tell since you use so much. And i really dont think you understand why i play this game, for fun. not to use up my credit card, also i use strategy not just found, found, found, found i keep slots to conquer cities. i only founded one so yes i maybe smaller but that doesn't matter early game, soon i will be bigger. now i will not be replying to this conversation anymore since you are just proving yourself to be an idiot and this is a waste of my time.

~iron

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
2.7k if you look and you would be surprised by the difference in an active player and an active golder, that is why your alliance is #1
thats only if they found and then use gold but you cant tell since you use so much. And i really dont think you understand why i play this game, for fun. not to use up my credit card, also i use strategy not just found, found, found, found i keep slots to conquer cities. i only founded one so yes i maybe smaller but that doesn't matter early game, soon i will be bigger. now i will not be replying to this conversation anymore since you are just proving yourself to be an idiot and this is a waste of my time.

~iron

Lol calm down. You sure you don’t spend more time on the forums than in-game?