Mythical Units

Apollo
Divine Powers:
Mythical Units:phoenix Griffin

I'm thinking Apollo or Hades

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser6812

Gotta be Hades

Most of the other main gods would be pointless for a war game!
Take Dionysus for example, His special power would be to get the army drunk.
Special unit - Barmaid maybe :)

DeletedUser

Hmm lets look at both gods not in grepolis

Apollo:sees everything,god of poetry,sun god,shoots golden arrows,Divine favors:?,Mythical Units:?

Hades:god of death,ruler of the under world,Divine favors:plague:lowers enemy unit fighting strength by 10%,Unholy fire:increases your mythical units' fighting strength 20%,Revival:revives 10% of your lost units,Insanity:lowers ship navigation by 10%,Mythical Units:Undead Archer:Atk range 300,speed 10,carry 30,Hell Hound:Atk sharp 700,speed 50(remember shadow travel),carry 50

so i think hades is a win

DeletedUser

Remember, the Gods is could be are:

Major Gods (12 Olympians)
Dionysus - God of Wine, celebrations and ecstacy.
Apollo - God of light, music, poetry, prophecy and archery.
Ares - God of war, violence and bloodshed
Hephaestus - Master blacksmith and craftsman of the gods; god of fire and the forge.
Hermes - Messenger of the Gods; god of commerce and thieves
Hades - God of the Underworld

DeletedUser

Dionysius- Can't come up with useful benefit
Apollo- patron of colonists maybe cut conquer time? mythical units: I don't know they had more time to research than me.
Ares- God of war you get a plethora of options. mythical units: I want to see Martians since he was also known as Mars.
Hephaestus: speed build time. big mechanical monsters
Hermes: resource or speed bonuses. Stole some sacred cows if I remember right they were pretty useless bovines.
Hades: Best option: lots of potential tools and beasties I want to see three headed dogs and zombies

DeletedUser

probably hades since that's really the most popular one and the only major god missing

DeletedUser

Think of it like a movie, they wouldn't put the climax at the beginning would they?

If they put one God in, odds are they'll put more in, so why put the most obvious and/or anticipated first?

DeletedUser

FurryIceCubes - God of Moderation, Furryiness, and IceCubes.

DeletedUser1405

Ares or Hades, the Two most obvious ones to be chosen from, which ever it is most will welcome the new powers and myths.

DeletedUser

To give Apollo (my school house) some support

Spells:
Arrows of the Plauge: Destroy 5% of units in opponents city.
Guidance of the Arrow: Increase the strength of all ranged units by 40%.
Apollos Festival:After the period of 12 hours is completed gain a culture point.
Units:Thinking

DeletedUser13436

Who says Dionysus cant be a god of grepolis if he is the god of wine?
Divine Powers:-
1. Pompous Celebration- The citizens are more than just happy with their abode and emperor. They hold a pompous celebration, way to pompous, and get drunk.
EFFECT- The buildings in the selected city operate 20% slower for 12 hours. This include Barraks, Harbour, Senate, Academy, Resources and Temple.
2. Imperfect Preperation- The defenders are unsure of their faith. As the attackers come closer they take a toast for their brothers. Saying farewell to the world hoping to meet again.
EFFECT- The defending troops fight 10% weaker. Only for outgoing attacks.
3. Sly Trap- The citizens are too sly. As if they are afraid they give wine to the trimpunt attackers and save something precious of theirs.
EFFECT- The attackers dont take any botty.
4. let the devs do something!

Hades can easily be a god in grepolis.
Divne Powers:-
1. Tribute- The king shows his tribute to Hades and signify that the god is the only king of the underworld.
EFFECT- The selected city gets an oppurtunity to take silver from cave to warehouse.
2. Unknown Origion- For a movement the spy forget his greed. For the first time in his life his heart is filled with patroitism.
EFFECT- The spies sent in the next 12 hour from the selected city do not reveal their city of origin if unsuccessfull or face the oracle. The person spied on will know that a spy has been sent(if he has more silver in caves or oracle) but not from where.
3. Invincible Fortess- Hades show a proud spy his right place. The spy losse his sight and realize who is the real king of the underworld.
EFFECT- Spies sent to the selected city within the next 12 hours will return without any information. The city owner maynot get information about the blocked espionage.
4. I am not paid for this!

It will be nice to see more than one mythical unit at the seas

DeletedUser

Hmm lets look at both gods not in grepolis

Apollo:sees everything,god of poetry,sun god,shoots golden arrows,Divine favors:?,Mythical Units:?

Hades:god of death,ruler of the under world,Divine favors:plague:lowers enemy unit fighting strength by 10%,Unholy fire:increases your mythical units' fighting strength 20%,Revival:revives 10% of your lost units,Insanity:lowers ship navigation by 10%,Mythical Units:Undead Archer:Atk range 300,speed 10,carry 30,Hell Hound:Atk sharp 700,speed 50(remember shadow travel),carry 50

so i think hades is a win

not that i think hades would be bad, but apollo can work too. his divine powers can relate to a bonus for archers or free range units, he can perhaps help with culture for colonisation, maybe spy detection (recall that the Oracle of Delphi is the priestess for Apollo). he is also god of medicine and healing, so maybe something there. i just can't work out what the myth units would be. coz nymphs kind of sound weak. maybe the griffin? and the phoenix?

dionysius can have satyrs as a myth unit. :p oh, and hades' hellhound is named cerberus. and i humbly submit, instead of an undead archer, the fire-breathing chimera for hades.

Status
Not open for further replies.