Pending guest accounts on the android phone app

DeletedUser

It is possible to accidentally create multiple guest logins from your phone app by pressing the wrong button. then when these cities are attacked the attack alert goes off. Please can there be a way to identify which accounts are associated with the phone and delete any which are no longer relevant?

DeletedUser43011

Ive done the same thing on the IPhone and its proper annoying constantly getting attack alarms and the worst thing is you cant even delete the guest account

DeletedUser

From my experience the attack alert goes by worlds that are associated with the account that is currently logged in.

Correct me if I'm wrong.

- Lane

DeletedUser27700

This seems to have something to do with test accounts. Feel free to submit tickets for this please, we are aware of this but its difficult to test.

DeletedUser

This seems to have something to do with test accounts. Feel free to submit tickets for this please, we are aware of this but its difficult to test.

Sorry IcedDragon, forgive the noobish question but what do you mean by a test account?

DeletedUser43011

Unfortunately we are unable to submit a ticket from the app and by the time I get to my laptop I cannot be bothered LOL (I know that's not the ideal answer)

Anyway I learned that disabling push notifications on the guest account resolves the problem partially