Guide Submissions, Open to Beta!

DeletedUser

NOTICE:

Since Grepolis 2.0 is obviously very important, I will need to add it to my guide if I wish to maintain this guide as a "Good", even "Great" guide. SO: I will be accepting ANY work of guide material THROUGH MAIL! PM ME ON THESE FORUMS.

There is no guarentee that your work will make it into my guides, but you will have a shot at eternal glory! I will look through EVERY piece of work submitted. If you have any questions, feel free to mail me on these forums. If your work is selected, or deemed worthy, I will contact you for further information regarding the guide.

This submission is open to ALL players, young and old, weak and strong, normal and forum mods. Again, all work will be considered. The main part of your submission should be about strategies and techniques in 2.0. HOWEVER: I will also be considering work regarding 1.26, and material regarding EVERY WORLD.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to reading your work. I will be creating the MAJORITY of the 2.0 sections, so that this is still mainly My work, but I'm opening my gates to other people who want to voice their strategies and be heard. This is a great opportunity to get your reputation up on Grepolis.

Considering the FACT that Beta is the best world i've survived on, I've decided to spread the word through the Beta Forums first! Although, I will post this to my guide SOON. As most of you might know, I am not the best player on Beta (Gasps) I know.. In Fact, I'm not even in the Top 20(0).
Cobblemix is currently rank 964 I believe.

Anywho! Opening my guides to submissions is not an easy task! It suggests that I am weak, or not capable enough to write guides on my own and I must steal from others! However, THIS IS NOT THE CASE. I am trying to be generous here, and give others a chance to submit work and pointlessly get criticized for making a guide and putting work into stuff. (;. I hope to see your message in my mailbox!

Thank you, and as always, Have a Nice Day
Cobble :)

:pro::pro::pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

instead of making a guide how about fighting to preserve our 1.xx worlds instead of conforming to 2.x

DeletedUser

I'm not conforming to 2.0! Quit bagging on me. I merely open to change.

It is not the strongest that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.
-Charles Darwin

I'm trying to be a beneficial user here. Help the greatest quantity