Pnp Guide to Tripwires!

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Hi Guys,

I was just reminded of this mass message that Sors sent out to the Clocks (before I left that alliance):

message.jpg

I went into the internal forum, so as not to embarrass him in front of everyone, and told him that you need to send land troops w/ your transport in order to know whether a city has been revolted rather than just hit with LS.

His response, "Look noob, I learned from AtticusX - the BEST PLAYER EVER". Now, I don't know AtticusX, but I hear that he was at least decent... And I highly doubt he would have given such bad advice...

Sors decided to pretend that by "send a transport", he was trying to imply "send a transport and a land unit"... Okay, I buy it. After all, who would be such a noob that they wouldn't send a land unit? Maybe one of those players in the first week after BP ends posting in their forum "ZOMG, trip all ur allies ASAP!!"

But, low and behold, when I attacked some inactive Clock cities, what kind of trips were there?

1.jpg

Really guys? Empty transport and single bir trips? Come on! I warned you. Now you won't know the different between ls like those and my special ls that kill troops and start revolts:

2.jpg

I hope this tutorial has been helpful! PM me with any questions :)

DeletedUser31852

Haha, shame on you CM! (your still the best alliance in Actium...)
Carpe: as we can see there are actually noobs in clockmare... pity NOOBS are too far away and they couldnt join them (^_^)

DeletedUser

Lol you just assume that's a trip. How do you know he didn't build that single slow transport ship to get two opportunities to snipe?

DeletedUser

1. I taught that trick to several clocks.

2. It's ridiculous that people who claim to be the 'elite' wouldn't already know that trick or think of it on their own

3. It was definitely a trip b/c it died and the transports didn't. God, you're such a noob. Pun intended :p

DeletedUser

Could have been someone hiding LS and their single transport (they use for sniping) in that city. You're still making assumptions.

So easy to call someone a noob in this game. Too easy to make new accounts. Sorry you misunderstood my post lol.

DeletedUser

so they hid their LS in the city of an inactive player that was about to get conquered? I guess that's something I wouldn't be surprised if you did....

DeletedUser

I'm just suggesting possibilities lol. Go pick on some more tiny players.

DeletedUser

ohhhh, are you offended that I called you out for not adding any value to your alliance GOA? just recycling cities and taking ghosts?

I'm sorry....

DeletedUser

Hmm you're right. I am such an awful player. I'm sure all the clockmare guys will tell you how little I helped out.

Unfortunately I have a job with some important stuff going on and a new kid so I can't commit as much time to the game as I did in other worlds so I've done a lot more of taking ghosts and inactives. I won't deny it. Doesn't really bother me.

DeletedUser

I do not want to see a performance like this again. It is against the rules to post personal or inappropriate content within these forums and no exceptions will be allowed.

Thread permanently closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.