Gunslingers

DeletedUser

Hello everybody, I am Nomad89 and I have recently started playing Grepolis. A great game by the way, but I have started an alliance in O63. There really isn't a super power alliance in that ocean and some of those alliances didn't really catch my attention. So I decided to take it upon myself to start one. I may be new to the game, but I did read up on how to play the game and I am a fast learner. So if anyone in Ocean 63 interested in joining, contact me here and ingame. Nomad89 is my ingame name too, so you shouldn't have trouble finding me. Any point level is welcomed FOR NOW and yes I know it is a MRA tactic. Once the alliance is up and running organizing the alliance will be the main focus and players will get cut if their inactive and if they don't reach the alliance's standard. This is all for now and remember this is only open for players in Ocean 63! Thank you for your time ladies and gentlemen.

DeletedUser

Good luck to ya! I know you can do it I've known you for a while now and the way you play these games is pretty impressive. Just change the MRA tactic and you will be fine :p

DeletedUser

Thanks man and I did. You must have 300-600 points to join and good luck to you on Eta.

DeletedUser

Your welcome and thanks. I better see your alliance in the top 12 so if I go over there I know I will be well protected lol :cool:. I'm going to keep a watch on you and your alliance. So continue to grow and I know you will be a great leader.

DeletedUser

Thanks means a lot and hopefully my alliance will make it there. Thats if we survive long enough to even control O63. But I will try I won't give up.

DeletedUser

Don't worry I know you will survive you are going to be fine I know you are.