Hades Portal Event

DeletedUser39822

Gold driven event lasts a month, free event lasts 72 hrs. Gold driven event gives you 100+ pop on the first day of the event, free event gives you 100+ pop as the ultimate prize. Did I get this right? Maybe I should wait for the event to start before I cast stones. I am looking forward to acquiring 6 favor though......eight attacks and I can buy myself a chariot.

DeletedUser35069

Guess they rolled the long requested low/non myth and non gold event into one. The players asked for both, finally Inno listened.. there will be some back patting in the office for this one I guess.

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
The final reward for completing the event is 6 of the +100 pop spells. Also the favor and silver you get depends on world speed and how long the trip you send the units on is. I was getting a few thousand silver and over a hundred favor every hour and a half when I tested it on the beta. Not saying that makes the rewards great but it's better than 6 favor and 100 population

DeletedUser

Its free,stop complaining. If it's too little for you then don't take part,simple. I will not be partaking for my own reasons but it's better than a kick in the bullocks!

DeletedUser36697

Gold driven event lasts a month, free event lasts 72 hrs. Gold driven event gives you 100+ pop on the first day of the event, free event gives you 100+ pop as the ultimate prize. Did I get this right? Maybe I should wait for the event to start before I cast stones. I am looking forward to acquiring 6 favor though......eight attacks and I can buy myself a chariot.

The event hasn't run yet..and you are complaining... the least you could do is play the event and then complain....
That might add some credibility to your ing

DeletedUser44167

Be something if than can resist adding manticore buffs for 3 wholes days!!
THREE WHOLE DAYS!

:eek:

Gold withdrawal pains are really hard to deal with

DeletedUser39822

The event hasn't run yet..and you are complaining... the least you could do is play the event and then complain....
That might add some credibility to your ing

Yep, you are right. Can I get a Mod to copy my comment and then paste it when the event is over? Thank you.

DeletedUser30490

Seems like something the devs put together in a couple of hours :rolleyes:
How hard is it to make another artemesia(or whoever) type event? I'm sure a lot of players enjoyed that one!

DeletedUser30490

i dont get it,all we can get from the event is favor and silver??

DeletedUser50931

Clever inno/Grepolis :p... supply n demand, bring out a few "not so good/valuable events".. so we actually want them to bring out the premium events, one way to get us stop complaining lol, (well they hoped), well played guys, well played..

After a few of these type of events, we'll be begging for a premium.. :pro:

DeletedUser37468

I accidently killed my portal in only 7 tries......next please ;)

DeletedUser22517

WOW, this is the best event ever created.I am just wondering is INNO mocking at us or this is for real?
You know we can farm favor easy and 6x100 population is gonna cost us 1-2k gold when new event open.
So after all those talks about new non gold event this is what they came up with?
Amazing, this is mind blowing.

DeletedUser51129

WOW, this is the best event ever created.I am just wondering is INNO mocking at us or this is for real?
You know we can farm favor easy and 6x100 population is gonna cost us 1-2k gold when new event open.
So after all those talks about new non gold event this is what they came up with?
Amazing, this is mind blowing.

Name an event where you could get 6x100 population for 1-2k gold please

DeletedUser51340

Gold? What gold? Why do I have to use gold for this? I just completed it only doing the 5 min thing in a world where I only started yesterday... Without spending a single piece of gold... Actually helped me make some from trading ;)