Hades Portal Event

DeletedUser8250

Oh okay... cool beans =). I'm glad I didn't destroy the portal. I'll continue to pleasantly torture Mr. Hades for another few hours =).

DeletedUser49993

Well done IG :Angry: This is the new Event on the Betas^^ Of cource a premium event again^^
ifjtlqxyk76.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

Well IG clearly doesn't care about the state of worlds anymore. There's an event every month now right after a world is released? what a joke

DeletedUser29066

Well IG clearly doesn't care about the state of worlds anymore. There's an event every month now right after a world is released? what a joke

You noticed that too? :D

Yeah, it's past the point of being ridiculous. Event's used to be a few times a year and we actually kinda looked forward to them, now their taken for granted as a way to get more, more, more.

DeletedUser31385

This event won't start for quite a while. I have no wiki information on the event.

DeletedUser

This ^

Someone should make a poster of this and send it to the developers, as a birthday card or something.

Starting a world with events creates a huge imbalance between the players, it's just stupid.

DeletedUser52851

I can't enter the portal anymore to destroy it, it was just a lityle bit more time left, less than hour, it is still there, but I can't do anything with it. :/