Wiki_Guide Hagop's Grepolis simplified

• Thread starter Hagop abroumian
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hey guys. A quick question. What's missing in this guide? After a long thought I made up my mind to update this guide. Tell me if you find any missing info that needs to be addressed in this guide so I can put it up.

DeletedUser31480

add to above on Sjsharkboy,

new academy researches.

May also start thinking about the re-balancing in dev to collect your thoughts on them, and post when live. There is a discussion thread on this somewhere and you can find players views on them.

DeletedUser

So Im gonna start reupdating this guide yet again due to the massive updates the game has seen. I dont think I will be able to cover the heroes because they need a guide of their own.

DeletedUser

I finished the update for now. I corrected some grammatical mistakes + I added the new section found on page 9 and I also updated some of the information written.

DeletedUser14397

i find all this info usefull, bein a newb. im a vet of games and find that ppl tend to take critisism or diff opinions personally. dont. ppl who are serious will read all the posts and then use the diff points to decide what is best for them. the game changes and so the way ppl build, attk etc will change also. thanks to all who post, ill continue reading and learning

I - rep you by accident will +rep you once it lets me

DeletedUser17088

tl;dr

also for all your guides, i heard you made an absolute car crash out of the account i gave you on carphi :D

DeletedUser13405

Yes you are correct. The app made me quit Grepolis for good because this game isn't a casual game anymore.

Its not casual in a high speed CQ world. I'll bet if you did a Speed 1 world, though, you would find things much more chill. No reason to quit the game (the game needs the players), but just be selective on world settings and match them with your preferred play style.

DeletedUser

Its not casual in a high speed CQ world. I'll bet if you did a Speed 1 world, though, you would find things much more chill. No reason to quit the game (the game needs the players), but just be selective on world settings and match them with your preferred play style.

It's not the high speed that I hate. The app has given people the ability to always know when they are getting attacked even if they are not logged in. Other than that these 3rd party websites that provide "activity times" have un-casualized the game.

I always get attacked when I'm asleep and whenever I attack someone they most likely dodge my attacks.

Last edited by a moderator:

il.brutto

Phrourach
but that's the entire point of playing a 24-hour game with people all over the world, is it not? it make it more challenging.
I agree I have met some amazing people here from all walks of life. From Greek Hospital EmergencyTheatre Staff to American Tank Commanders to Operations Directors in the UK, To Bar Tenders in Canada, and Mystical Dutch Geeks. (and so many more).

However, Most rely on the Grepo App Alarm to ease the issue that Hagop abroumian mentions. So, why not have random App Alarm Blackouts for say 4hrs or 8hrs, both sides of the various ponds. Hmmm Now there's a thought.

PS forgive the shameless bump of this thread.

Kind Regards

illy
Space Pirate
Pirate.gif

flaga3.gif