hahahha

• Thread starter DeletedUser43070
  • Start date

DeletedUser43070

Sorry this is not Zancle specific but i just had to share my find

so this guy is founder of the alliance my alliance merge into (well i didn't decide it). He gave 8 people he thought were good Leaders rights and the rest had internal forum view, Invite, forum moderation, reservations, diplomacy but no mass mail.
His forums were useless and he didn't even have a council tab, i guess he didn't need one. 3 guide tabs and he told everyone his strategy of getting a pact with everyone in the ocean to win the world.

Our conversation

WhereDevil today at 05:25
What are you doing ?

King Crixus today at 05:29
Whatever I please.. Everyone had their own voice in the forum

WhereDevil today at 05:31
look, what you are doing is not the way an alliance is supposed to work. I know they all have their say but they don't need all those rights

WhereDevil today at 05:31
... the deal was for me to stay leader

WhereDevil today at 05:32
and what is your experience ?

King Crixus today at 05:34
The deal was for you to be a leader yes, but not change what I have for this alliance...I have my way of how I want to run it.. I can easily kick you out for kicking members I still wanted here...

WhereDevil today at 05:36
Oh no, i am going to get kicked out of an alliance which i tried to save but their founder was too stupid to see what i was doing, i give so many ****s right now

In my whole life of grepo you are by far the worst leader i have ever seen

and btw they were inactive red with 700 less points that the alliance average

King Crixus today at 05:38
In your opinion.. I have my way, everyone else has theirs...

WhereDevil today at 05:38
you can ask anyone and they would agree with me

DeletedUser

He sounds like he has no idea what he is doing and I agree....i think you should join another alliance :) or as they say stage a coup d'état

DeletedUser35069

His forums were useless and he didn't even have a council tab, i guess he didn't need one.

We didnt have internal tabs or need any on Thebes, never did us any harm. He does sounds complete noob though.

DeletedUser5819

so it happened on .us newest server Zakros?

It all makes sense - the noob leader who thinks leading is about getting his way, he will get rimmed a couple times and either quit or wise up - except that his alliance is in O47 and yours is in O63 ... so I am really hoping it is on yet a different national server...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser43070

for some reason my old alliance merged into them but then this happened and i found another

DeletedUser5819

You seem to have had a run of bad luck with founders then. At least you are all in the same ocean now.

DeletedUser43070

UPDATE

King Crixus today at 09:53
No I'm not a noob.. I've played this since the first world OK? So hush up

WhereDevil today at 09:55
first world of which server ? how many years ago was that ? any experience in leading ?

he has read the message but not answered

and i found out they had 3 wings when they have 40/150 members

DeletedUser21774

Wheredevil don't feel too bad. I joined an alliance once that looked good on points and everything. After I joined I found they were gaining abps by sending transport attacks from ocean 74 to ocean 22 to avoid making enemies.

DeletedUser33530

Wheredevil don't feel too bad. I joined an alliance once that looked good on points and everything. After I joined I found they were gaining abps by sending transport attacks from ocean 74 to ocean 22 to avoid making enemies.

What was the unit speed?

DeletedUser48699

lol, what was unit speed

DeletedUser

This is funny, I've seen alliance's try to run like this and as stated it NEVER WORKS !!!. You need a natural leader and a team behind them to be successful. Don't blame you for leaving haha.