Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
True Fear for not having passed the adolescent phase yet after 6 months of server. I appreciate the fact of non conforming to the rest of the server, but at some point there's a limit. The wire between geniality and stupidity is thin guys. But well, I am nobody to judge an alliance that likes to play for attrition.

At what point did we owe you, our enemy, anything? You have worked against us with every significant alliance on the server and you think we would bail you out now that (at number two) you are a target?

DeletedUser54339

Sersy's hall of shame? Easy

ErikWijmeersch for being the joke of the server. The biggest alliance of the server (1° and 3°) hugging the whole server as always to defeat a single enemy. A founder like this should at least avoid to act like the EN forum bully and keep the mouth shut.
A real great alliance declare war to the whole server to demonstrate to be the best for real. You won't be remembered as the best fighter, but only the best hugger, and that's pretty sad. I could understand a beahviour like this to defeat bigger alliances at the start of the server, but at this point it's just ridicoulous.
It's a pity that a good person and player like your co-founder Adam still works with you. The only thing that I envy.

True Fear for not having passed the adolescent phase yet after 6 months of server. I appreciate the fact of non conforming to the rest of the server, but at some point there's a limit. The wire between geniality and stupidity is thin guys. But well, I am nobody to judge an alliance that likes to play for attrition.

Sersy for having trusted the wrong people, once again. Man, you never learn.
Dry your eyes, mate. You used every dirty trick in the book against us. Small wonder that when you came around hat in hand asking for help, you found us lacking in goodwill.

DeletedUser55100

You were the one who went crying to the mods. And you don't take anything. You hide behind anonymity. You are a total coward. And you wouldn't last past the first shout in a real battle.

Oh and "Masterpiece"? Try lies and distortions and slander, which is all you peddle, at people who never even offended you. But hey, I guess you gotta entertain yourself down in mommy's basement somehow.

And what "man"? I don't see one anywhere in your direction.

Nice post if thats the best you can do, no complaints to the mods from me, as i say i can take whatever you choose to throw..... so lets see how you handle a reply -

"I'm" the one going crying to the mods LOL, well i think we all know the answer to that given the posts above in which i've exposed you as a total coward who has to try and lie his way out of his embarassing actions betraying a chronic lack of any courage. Every time theres a post made that you can't deal with you go crying to the mods to report me - are you really that much of a sensitive poor little thing, imagine you are probably much the same in real life, mummy must be very proud of this spineless coward. If you can't deal with it back then best not start in in the first place.

As for "entertaining myself down in mommys basement" well maybe take your complaint to your Mommy, after all, she was the one that invited me, and boy is she being entertained apparently LOL.

maybe time for you to stop dressing up in her clothes and get a life. Lets see how long it takes this coward to go crying to the mods again or alternatively grow a pair and throw something back at me.

I can just picture the scene:

Phone rings brpp brpp:

"Hello Mummy its Xanthippos" ,
"who?" ,
" Its Gregory, your son"
" can i have another $50 to play grepolis please" ,
"No son, your 30 years old and spend all day sat in your bedroom wearing a Spartans costume, get yourself outside and get a job!!" ,
"Thats a bit harsh Mummy - I've had 57 jobs"
Yes but the longest time you've ever stayed in any one company has been 2 days, then you always say its too hard floods of tears and leave to join another, time to put down some roots, man up and then maybe you'll get that new Spartans Helmet that you want for xmas"
"Any washing to bring around"
"no mummy thanks, but I will come round for tea tonight" ,
"Oh ok, don't have much in though just an egg with bread.. would you like me to cut the bread into Light ship Shapes as usual?"

"Oh great, yes please!!"

"ok see you then, oh Gregory please be careful at tea if you decide to play "Zues Lightning Bolts" with the tomato ketchup last time you covered the dog in the stuff"

"Yes ok and i'll even take cerberus out for a walk to say sorry"

"How many times do i have to tell you Gregory, the dogs name is Fido, FIDO ple-easeee you'll give the poor thing an identity crisis"

phone down.

DeletedUser55821

Dry your eyes, mate. You used every dirty trick in the book against us. Small wonder that when you came around hat in hand asking for help, you found us lacking in goodwill.

You should be crazy. You can say everything about Apples but not that we used dirty tricks (who's the cryer?).
The first value here is to play fair, I don't need anything else. But nowadays it's an old value that probably nobody knows anymore.
And I didnt even asked any help. What the hell are you talking about Alexander the "Professionl Cooling fan"? Please, if you don't understand, just avoid to make useless post just to throw benzene on the fire.

At what point did we owe you, our enemy, anything? You have worked against us with every significant alliance on the server and you think we would bail you out now that (at number two) you are a target?
At no point Ahr-Ex, you're right. But as I said you, you declared us war and we made our game hitting you 1 v 1 the most of the time. You never made diplomacy with anyone, and you can't give us the fault of being hitted from multipled fronts, even because Apples diplomacy has been always pretty soft. That's the difference, the wire between geniality and stupidity I was talking before.

You can't judge me if in my (and not only) opinion you passed throught the geniality wire and jumped into the stupidity one, just my thought. At some point the whole server gave you the chance to redeem from your multiple mistakes that brought you at the almost death and the loss of several players. But this is the game ^^

Not complaining or crying, I dont need to :)

foogaloowhoOP

Strategos
Oh boy 'redeem ourselves' lord give us salvation!

Redeem ourselves hahahah What a bloody. TF doesn't give crap about what the world thinks, who are you to give us redemption?

In your dreams that we were' near death,' you never even came close. The difference between TF and apples is that we took pride at the team's morale, their willingness to keep on going, and you? You are already squealing at the mere threat of being attacked.

You all gonna be happy if we join your little mass coalition, and if we don't 'redemption bollocks'

Angry apples: just another alliance trying to get in bed with TF

Last edited:

DeletedUser55821

I didnt find the correct word foo, translating problems ^^ But you understood the sense.

I am not squealing anything dude, you have the extreme skill to misrepresent every word, keyboard lions or just the adoloscent phase, or both?

You don't give a crap about what the world thinks, I don't give a crap about anything except for what's a fair play and what isnt fair play. And I'm not talking about TF, you can do everything you want, it's your life not mine.

So stop talking just to give air to the mouth, with your useless and nonsense game you are probably the first guiltiers to have brought this server to attrition in my opinion, and don't give to externals the fault of being attacked from multiple fronts because it was your choice ^^ So let me just add you in my personal Hall of Shame. Enjoy guys, peace and love. I don't have enought time to be the haters of the situation, and I don't want it too :) it's a game.

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
we made our game hitting you 1 v 1

One on one must mean something else in Italian. You were never "one." You shared a tab with Skulls so they could support you when we attacked, and you timed your ops with Shady, Skulls, and/or The Hive, depending on when in the server.

We would be delighted to really go one on one with any alliance here. But no one ever takes us up on that. As soon as we prepare for war, our enemies always look around for help (see Twisted, see Shady, see plenty of examples).

jameslongst

Strategos
I didnt find the correct word foo, translating problems ^^ But you understood the sense.

I am not squealing anything dude, you have the extreme skill to misrepresent every word, keyboard lions or just the adoloscent phase, or both?

You don't give a crap about what the world thinks, I don't give a crap about anything except for what's a fair play and what isnt fair play. And I'm not talking about TF, you can do everything you want, it's your life not mine.

So stop talking just to give air to the mouth, with your useless and nonsense game you are probably the first guiltiers to have brought this server to attrition in my opinion, and don't give to externals the fault of being attacked from multiple fronts because it was your choice ^^ So let me just add you in my personal Hall of Shame. Enjoy guys, peace and love. I don't have enought time to be the haters of the situation, and I don't want it too :) it's a game.

Why not at least try to defend before you come on here crying like a big ole baby?

Don't you understand you are giving us exactly what we want? Squealing and hollering like this before your alliance has even fallen apart yet. And that whole "if you attack us we will quit" thing. Absolutely priceless, thanks for the show.

Buck up, pull up your big girl panties and try to survive the next month. After we see how you do, then we can talk again.

DeletedUser55821

James, with your comments you're the perfect demonstration of my Hall of Shame :) let's talk again when you'll pass the childhood ^^

RX, at least with you it's possible to make an adult conversation, but you're wrong. Skulls never helped us in defense, the shared def tab with them wasnt used almost never. In reverse, even if for rare cases only, we helped them against TSB, and not them against you, probably for a couple of far revolts, anything more.
And well, I know that you would like to show to the externals that you lost cities because of being hitted from multiple fronts, it's undesrtandble, but the most of our ops against you were 1 v 1 and sometimes organized with other alliances :) There's no need to lie come on

DeletedUser49104

@Sersy ... So, erik is in hall of shame for hugging, TF is in hall of shame for not hugging. My head hurts someone hug me, or not, my god what should they do! What is the acceptable level of cuddling?.... Never mind just give me a cwtch!

Ahr-Ex

Phrourach
Skulls never helped us in defense, the shared def tab with them wasnt used almost never. In reverse, even if for rare cases only, we helped them against TSB, and not them against you, probably for a couple of far revolts, anything more.
And well, I know that you would like to show to the externals that you lost cities because of being hitted from multiple fronts, it's undesrtandble, but the most of our ops against you were 1 v 1 and sometimes organized with other alliances :) There's no need to lie come on

Sersy, I keep telling you. I don't care about losing cities. Alliances that can brag that they haven't lost cities are just saying that they are playing it very safe and aren't fighting enough wars.

You may have been attacking one player at a time, but if your op ran 2-3 days and another alliance op ran 2-3 days (and sometimes maybe a third alliance too), and they were planned for the same 2-3 days, you could be assured of a certain amount of success by spreading our support over the whole ocean. You could also be assured of a measure of safety, having put us on the defensive for weeks at a time. This was a cheap shortcut on your part. Maybe you could have done just as well without having that edge. But we'll never know now.

antz2013

Phrourach
I don't say much here, however I am finding the amount of hypocrisy in this thread amusing... If you align yourself with this alliance you are cuddling, however if you align yourself with that alliance it's good strategy. If you don't have allies then you are stupid and have no strategy. When in doubt repeat.

All I can say is as a member of TF, we have withstood the onslaught of 10+ major alliances in a combined opening op and were told we a broken alliance. Then we were hit by another 8+ major alliances, and told the same. That was just 2 combined ops of many against us and each time we were told we were "broken" and likely to ghost and quit.

Well we are still here and are still a cohesive fighting alliance and I challenge any other alliance to do the same.

We CHOOSE to fight alone because we still have some of the old values of Grep warriors. Maybe that is "archaic" but we have the backbone to do it.

From the comments above, I am guessing Apples are about to feel the pinch and maybe we'll see if they have the backbone, or maybe they will fold like the many of the others around us.

In response to you, Sersy

I have seen screen shots of your players getting support from Skulls against us, please stop believing your own propaganda.

I have also watching your "1 vs 1" match ups... and for the most part, other than the one off spontaneous ops, Apples nearly always hits with coordinated multi alliance ops. I have prepped ops for several years, it is blatantly obvious when it happens. It is good strategy, you don't need to hide it.

jameslongst

Strategos
Apples came to us again and again. Hat in hand. Them and the vm bunch.

You have to understand, i speak grepoese: "Help us balance the board out," when translated, means "do all our fighting for us since you're clearly the only real fighters around these parts."

No. Do your own fighting for once, or do like the bootlicker did and peace out.

Priceless.

DeletedUser49104

And 1 vs 1? lol! think you will find not... for one unclebear and jeeprenegade always attack in perfect tandem but to be fair that is almost certainly a multi account so ignore me
kapelusz.gif

DeletedUser49104

TF using a spy low as!!! Skulls only at war with one alliance and lying to get there own way !! low and a joke!!! people warned me about skulls but sersy believed your bull but guess what the rest didnt haha.

anyhow

Come get me

Oh before you reply to this Erik please learn English as serious when your try to write in English you do look a little retarded!

Oh right, yeah 'cos ceeanay wasn't a spy!? behave fella!. Oh and as for the English part? I would love to pick yours apart as it is appalling but It is frowned upon in an EN server! As is personal abuse like, calling someone "a little retarded", not sure how you measure the level of retarded between little and large but pretty sure you come quite high up the scale based on that post X

TromboneTom

Strategos
Christ i can now see why my old/current leaders were friendly with apples the energy it takes to put up with @Sersy christ lol... and they havent even been properly attacked yet .....

Half of us are nowhere near you and you are the ranked two alliance if your so called diplomacy was so great im sure you can sweet talk yourself into some more allies.
Or... perhaps you can actually fight someone who fights back for once because you seemed so proud when you were taking city's from TF when they were used as a punching bag because other alliances were hitting them at the same time.

You can say all you want but the rank three alliance wanted to build WW's together with skulls before Shady's disbanded says enough about who the real cuddler was judging by the tantrum your throwing because you have more then five revolts.

DeletedUser44213

Nice post if thats the best you can do, no complaints to the mods from me, as i say i can take whatever you choose to throw..... so lets see how you handle a reply -

"I'm" the one going crying to the mods LOL, well i think we all know the answer to that given the posts above in which i've exposed you as a total coward who has to try and lie his way out of his embarassing actions betraying a chronic lack of any courage. Every time theres a post made that you can't deal with you go crying to the mods to report me - are you really that much of a sensitive poor little thing, imagine you are probably much the same in real life, mummy must be very proud of this spineless coward. If you can't deal with it back then best not start in in the first place.

As for "entertaining myself down in mommys basement" well maybe take your complaint to your Mommy, after all, she was the one that invited me, and boy is she being entertained apparently LOL.

maybe time for you to stop dressing up in her clothes and get a life. Lets see how long it takes this coward to go crying to the mods again or alternatively grow a pair and throw something back at me.

I can just picture the scene:

Phone rings brpp brpp:

"Hello Mummy its Xanthippos" ,
"who?" ,
" Its Gregory, your son"
" can i have another $50 to play grepolis please" ,
"No son, your 30 years old and spend all day sat in your bedroom wearing a Spartans costume, get yourself outside and get a job!!" ,
"Thats a bit harsh Mummy - I've had 57 jobs"
Yes but the longest time you've ever stayed in any one company has been 2 days, then you always say its too hard floods of tears and leave to join another, time to put down some roots, man up and then maybe you'll get that new Spartans Helmet that you want for xmas"
"Any washing to bring around"
"no mummy thanks, but I will come round for tea tonight" ,
"Oh ok, don't have much in though just an egg with bread.. would you like me to cut the bread into Light ship Shapes as usual?"

"Oh great, yes please!!"

"ok see you then, oh Gregory please be careful at tea if you decide to play "Zues Lightning Bolts" with the tomato ketchup last time you covered the dog in the stuff"

"Yes ok and i'll even take cerberus out for a walk to say sorry"

"How many times do i have to tell you Gregory, the dogs name is Fido, FIDO ple-easeee you'll give the poor thing an identity crisis"

phone down.

How is this guy still allowed to post in the externals?