Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame

Lethal-Bacon

Polemarch
Hall of Shame :

True Fear, in particular 2012mumbai and Pro-GreP

I entered in this world only to trade gold, I proposed to give them my main city if they were giving me some more days of tranquility in order to trade a little bit more (until tomorrow was the first "pact", I was not asking for a delay of 3 months...) .

Conclusion, they want a gift of city AND to continue to attack and spy me. This is not my conception of fair-play. If you don't want to stop to attack someone, no problem, you just have to refuse the deal. But they really expected I'll give my city in exchange of... more attacks.. What is wrong with this alliance ? :rolleyes:

What is funny now is to watch them lose their units in order to try to conquer a city with only the market upgraded. Funny guys.o_O

dude.. they have been sucking and shaming themselves long before you and me.. they still do both :)
so don't worry yourself with that, its pointless..

DeletedUser31385

This thread has been closed so I may go through the spam posts.

And re-opened... Please only use this thread to nominate people for the hall of fame/shame.

DeletedUser31385

Technically, you guys can't add me to either hall as I am not even playing this world. It is quite offensive that you call shame to me when I didn't even do anything shameful.

SlothTzu

Strategos
I nominate myself for the hall of fame for being a pretty cool guy and I don't mean to brag but probably the best grepo player of all time.
smiley_emoticons_blush-reloaded6.gif

DeletedUser55362

> Bretster9000 (Such good player that changes alliance, and runs into VM, god. That's new for me)
> kkkeeer
Leaving is fine, ain't nothing shame about that, leaving and taking the citys in the core to the enemy, is a pure bad personality. Guess you didn't learn nothing from Jregde.

Also dislikes to the owenlethbridge, I was going to be quiet, but this server is BAD, pure garbage, allied with Top 2 (TP), had a PNA (or wtv you guys called it) with Top 4 + Top 7 (TF/WS). Gets another, Top 8 (TM) and still finds it necessary to recruit people from other alliances? DUDE, just say NO and expose (or not) the rats, you don't need to be Albert Einstein to understand they all they care is having they citys secured...
Sadly a guy that I have been admiring since the beginning plays in that garbage alliance, jinsl001.

DeletedUser34426

> Bretster9000 (Such good player that changes alliance, and runs into VM, god. That's new for me)
> kkkeeer
Leaving is fine, ain't nothing shame about that, leaving and taking the citys in the core to the enemy, is a pure bad personality. Guess you didn't learn nothing from Jregde.

Also dislikes to the owenlethbridge, I was going to be quiet, but this server is BAD, pure garbage, allied with Top 2 (TP), had a PNA (or wtv you guys called it) with Top 4 + Top 7 (TF/WS). Gets another, Top 8 (TM) and still finds it necessary to recruit people from other alliances? DUDE, just say NO and expose (or not) the rats, you don't need to be Albert Einstein to understand they all they care is having they citys secured...
Sadly a guy that I have been admiring since the beginning plays in that garbage alliance, jinsl001.

I am sorry you are thinking this way. This game is for fun, I hope you haven't forgotten about that.

DeletedUser55362

akkropolis said:
I am sorry you are thinking this way. This game is for fun, I hope you haven't forgotten about that.

Ofc i didn't, and in the moment I don't have fun, i will just quit. Just remember the attacks I did to you, had a big loss, still it was damn fun, since you guys puted 1300birs in 1hour, baited me!

But i'm seriously disappointing about net, bunch of sissies.

DeletedUser49229

> kkkeeer

Its not okay for us to take in players who are not happy where they are . but its perfectly fine for your alliance to do it ?(whats with that)

Remember
-Timothy Dewey
-Rob ALMIGHTY
-Chariot Of Fire
But i didn't cast shame on anyone because i respect that some people are not happy where they are i would rather settle it on the battle field (rather than trying to disrespect someones name)
I would reply to the rest but i wont waste my time

DeletedUser55362

Its not okay for us to take in players who are not happy where they are . but its perfectly fine for your alliance to do it ?(whats with that)

Remember
-Timothy Dewey
-Rob ALMIGHTY
-Chariot Of Fire
But i didn't cast shame on anyone because i respect that some people are not happy where they are i would rather settle it on the battle field (rather than trying to disrespect someones name)
I would reply to the rest but i wont waste my time

Who is Chariot Of Fire?
Timothy and Rob, they are not EVEN near your alliance, want to compare? Plus we were "allies" at the time. Plus, none of them served as spys, can you say the same?

You can reply when you stop playing sims, and this is also the last time I address a sims player. Get carried son.

DeletedUser49229

none of these served as spys. Also position dose not matter stop putting you and your alliance above everyone else because your not better your just as bad if not worse. Do your talking on the battle field (you had an op on us and we took more citys off you)

DeletedUser54339

none of these served as spys. Also position dose not matter stop putting you and your alliance above everyone else because your not better your just as bad if not worse. Do your talking on the battle field (you had an op on us and we took more citys off you)

Well now that you've made the unbelievably stu... I mean, really clever decision to take in the flotsam and jetsam of Timberwolves the score remains comprehensively in our favour.

P.S. Event ends soon, y'all can't gold up flyers forever :p

DeletedUser49229

Well now that you've made the unbelievably stu... I mean, really clever decision to take in the flotsam and jetsam of Timberwolves the score remains comprehensively in our favour.

P.S. Event ends soon, y'all can't gold up flyers forever :p
if you guys count timber wolves score vs you as ts verse you then you got some issues

DeletedUser49229

This is great. Why wouldn't we count them as part of you? What are you implying about the Timber Wolves - your teammates?
Because Everyone was attacking them they was food for everyone (hard to defend when you have the whole server against you)

DeletedUser

pfft forget the whole server, try defending when you have Jinsl001 against you!

And TWolves are still food just new packaging
smiley_emoticons_freddus_pacman.gif