Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame

princess Kuini

Phrourach
Spies are definitely way lower...
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif

DeletedUser51423

Just a reminder, talk about bans is not allowed on the forum.

DeletedUser49229

we have no spies anywhere that im aware off ( i dont feel the need of spies)

DeletedUser49229

Lol you put twisted souls in there because your guys are losing hard .
I nominate True Fears Leadership for multiple reasons
1.Ruining there future by planing to un nap twisted souls (which they was planing to do for a while) and then go ahead with it and give ts 2 days notice (fair play)
2.Running an op after the 2 days are over ang managing to lose more cities than they took (without ts opping back just retaliation attacks)
3.Leading players into a death pit

Oh wait the player who does this thread is in tf obvious thats not going to happen (this thread would be better if it was an player with an unbiased point of view)

Last edited by a moderator:

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
1.Ruining there future by planing to un nap twisted souls (which they was planing to do for a while) and then go ahead with it and give ts 2 days notice (fair play)
2.Running an op after the 2 days are over ang managing to lose more cities than they took (without ts opping back just retaliation attacks)

Oh wait the player who does this thread is in tf obvious thats not going to happen (this thread would be better if it was an player with an unbiased point of view)

Actually I will add anyone who is nominated regardless of who they are, so before you go judging people wait till i respond.

I myself nominated Twisted Souls because of their methods of recruiting players in other alliances.
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

DeletedUser49229

Actually I will add anyone who is nominated regardless of who they are, so before you go judging people wait till i respond.

I myself nominated Twisted Souls because of their methods of recruiting players in other alliances.
you must know that this players come to us cause they are not happy why would we turn down active decent players ??

Kurbads.

Phrourach

what i said you about TF njubs at the beginning little player?
smiley_emoticons_ins-auge-stechen.gif

DeletedUser24785

Players are moving due to the poor dictator like leadership. If your happy being a puppet for a persons ego thats fine, but other players may not like it.

jameslongst

Strategos
we have no spies anywhere that im aware off ( i dont feel the need of spies)
Not thru lack of Tryin. Pants are on fire owen.

God forbid someone break one of your many, many naps and pacts.

Some teams want to play a war game, and you're an MRA. Nuff said.

DeletedUser24785

You have some good, and nice people in TF its a shame you and your co-leaders live on past server achievements and not the server your actually playing. For a pre-made you must rank as average at best, thats down to you mate , your the founder. You just ghosted on one server, i doubt it'll be long before you do the same here.True Fear, more like Total Failure.

DeletedUser49229

I say again i dont think 2 pacts is classed as loads hey if you had 2 pacts you might not be failing hard.