Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame

So I guess if people want to be in an alliance because it's a good one, you call it an "mra". o_O
"A good one", with 2 full alliances, 3 pacts, shut up wannabe spartan..
I'm not saying TF is perfect, TF was an MRA before they disbanded the academy, I'm not ashamed to say it. but don't say TS is not an MRA/hugging alliance because they are. And I will always call out MRA's even if they are my own alliance.

I have no clue what's going on in game, but ask anyone in our Skype group, every time there is a new member I complain about it.
Wannabe spartan, you wouldn't even take 1 city you noob, all you can do is run to the winning alliance and then start trash talking rofl.

I have no clue what's going on in game, but ask anyone in our Skype group, every time there is a new member I complain about it.
Wannabe spartan, you wouldn't even take 1 city you noob, all you can do is run to the winning alliance and then start trash talking rofl.

you're right, you don't have a clue what you're talking about $20 hook, I took one of Silverfox's yesterday

And if I'm a noob, your alliance is getting many cities broke by a noob. A noob sacked cities of your founders in the last couple days. Yeah you guys are really doing great.

DeletedUser24785

No spies, are you a comedian? Ferrari? Mr.tasy? bretser? and all of the people who ran to join you? but they weren't spies I bet.. lol..

that is still 3 pacts, + your sister, and kraken's sister so why you talking big man

Why would we need spies ? To tell us who is inactive? We can see that when we attack and take your cities and turn them into farms.Ask Ferrari about MrTasty, i think you'll find he even told you he had offered to be one, which we declared to you , would you do the same i doubt it.
PS hope your school work is improving with all the time you have now to study.

DeletedUser24785

Oh and am I Silverfox then? and what an achievement, taking a city from a player who was on an attackable ban.. you should feel proud of taking such "EASY CITIES".
I know exactly what I am talking about little runner

Well your great alliance couldn't do it when XS had the same problem, i wonder who reported him ,ummm

Anyway ,its not allowed to discuss these things.

Why would we need spies ? To tell us who is inactive? We can see that when we attack and take your cities and turn them into farms.Ask Ferrari about MrTasty, i think you'll find he even told you he had offered to be one, which we declared to you , would you do the same i doubt it.
PS hope your school work is improving with all the time you have now to study.
Yea we all know TS is mastered in finding inactives and weak links, thats all you basically do. We all know you're using spies. its too obvious. learn to play big noobs
now shut up Tim, running between 2 alliances, you shouldn't talk at all.

DeletedUser49229

he believes what he founders tells him he is as deluded as them its why they fail in most worlds they play. We actually have no spies believe it or not

Well your great alliance couldn't do it when XS had the same problem, i wonder who reported him ,ummm

Anyway ,its not allowed to discuss these things.
It wasn't me, thats for sure. I never report anyone. and I wasn't even in game. anyway, if I was actually in game I would've definitely taken cities from him, who wouldn't? but I wouldn't come bragging here about taking inactive cities or banned players..
Is not allowed to discuss what the ban was for I'm pretty sure but we are allowed to say ban right?

DeletedUser24785

Yea we all know TS is mastered in finding inactives and weak links, thats all you basically do. We all know you're using spies. its too obvious. learn to play big noobs
now shut up Tim, running between 2 alliances, you shouldn't talk at all.

Mastered finding weak links, well thats one of the biggest compliments you could pay us, i think TROY fell due to the same kind of skill, not sure if you've got that far at school yet, but you may have seen the film.
Run, i haven't run since i stopped playing football or last orders in the pub, you have that all to come when you are old enough to drink.Anyway AHR didn't want me there, so i went to the only alliance that would take me in, thank god.

DeletedUser24785

It wasn't me, thats for sure. I never report anyone. and I wasn't even in game. anyway, if I was actually in game I would've definitely taken cities from him, who wouldn't? but I wouldn't come bragging here about taking inactive cities or banned players..
Is not allowed to discuss what the ban was for I'm pretty sure but we are allowed to say ban right?

Ask your leaders , if your allowed to i'm sure she will tell you who.
I would Pm you ingame about what your leaders said about you, but i cant.

Ask your leaders , if your allowed to i'm sure she will tell you who.
I would Pm you ingame about what your leaders said about you, but i cant.
Hmm I wonder what good my leaders have to say about me hehe.
pretty sure you have me on Skype somewhere, if you want to sent them go ahead, I don't give one really

DeletedUser24785

Hmm I wonder what good my leaders have to say about me hehe.
pretty sure you have me on Skype somewhere, if you want to sent them go ahead, I don't give one really

Then there would be no point, i actually like you, your the kind of player who is a leaders dream to have. Very active, loves a fight and loyal/trustworthy.
I have no issue with any of TF , but the ones who decided to have a go at me after i tried to help when there and being told to shut up. The 'shine or ship out' kind of told me as AHR did personally that i didn't fit in, the LEADERSHIP is tried and tested and doesn't need any negative posts whether right or not.So i did as asked and shipped out, not running , more skipping joyfully.

Am i? Some kid who complains about everything and the only thing I can do is snipe a few CS? what a leaders dream LOL.
believe me, there's players here I can't stand either, I disagree with a lot of things RX and James do but 'm not going to be leaving again like I did In 99 lol. If I don't want to play here anymore I will hand off my cities instead of switching to the enemy. I don't fit in with these noobs either hihihi, I've been told to shut up enough times, but I'm not gonna be leaving because some dumb noobs tell me to shut up or that I don't belong there lol

DeletedUser55455

Wow you lot need to get out more maybe get a girlfriend.

Beer and grep is great but a life is better :cool: