Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame

DeletedUser49229

you talking smack. you cities few and you stat like dog dropping on grounde.
there are only 158 players above me i have not been using heavy gold i have slots just not rushing to take citys , i dont care if i dont have loads of cities, they will come with time

DeletedUser

there are only 158 players above me i have not been using heavy gold i have slots just not rushing to take citys , i dont care if i dont have loads of cities, they will come with time
you stat like you hide sewerage tank. hehehe you nuob game you. tank fill with jinsl

DeletedUser49229

Croatian version of word "noob" when they dont know proper english :rolleyes:
thanks for letting me know i was unaware
smiley_emoticons_thumbs-up_new.gif

I'll tell you who deserves Hall of Fame. Tampajason. He was my adversary. Not my enemy. We fought each other furiously in Selymbria. And when he didn't win, he bowed out graciously. He was a good sport and a gentleman. Some of the people I'm fighting against right now could really take a lesson from him.

DeletedUser55100

me putting owennuobbrige in hall shame. he fightinge liking girl. scare attacking but dog dropps and jinssl do worke him. cowarde.

I would thoroughly recommend our friend above for the Hall of Shame for what appears to be a very worrying fascination with "Doggie Droppings" he seems to mention it in every single post - kind of puts me off accepting that invite round for Dinner
mysli.gif

DeletedUser54895

I would thoroughly recommend our friend above for the Hall of Shame for what appears to be a very worrying fascination with "Doggie Droppings" he seems to mention it in every single post - kind of puts me off accepting that invite round for Dinner
mysli.gif

I second this motion and urge that James join the Hall of Shame with his counterpart for being a complete coward and loudmouth on the externals.

DeletedUser55100

I second this motion and urge that James join the Hall of Shame with his counterpart for being a complete coward and loudmouth on the externals.

ahh the pegasae huggers, talking of cowards we have the master here speaking so sit up and pay attention people

taken any more Ghost cities my nervous little friend, you always did like a nice Ghost City as i remember, always the easy option for you LOL.

I urge that we propel "Mr flatline" (kinda sums up your Grepo career so far) into the Hall of Shame for taking the easy option, some would say cowardly, i would be a tad more charitable and say lazy, lacking confidence .

On second thoughts scrub that, cowardly is correct, just checked your stats in this world and you dissapoint me with a capital D, absolute garbage, sat in a top alliance with a "fighters?" ranking of 506, LOL - 26511 bps, absolutely shocking, what are you waiting for ... a few more ghost cities to appear ?, my my another freeloader riding on the coat-tails of a Big alliance.

I'll gladly walk through the door into the Hall of Shame, but, with your history i think its a case of "After You Sir"

Mr Flatliner - i kinda like that.