Milestones Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame

• Thread starter DeletedUser55972
  • Start date

DeletedUser16404

wawww Pawcio, after i See Ur GREPOINTEL, I CAN'T LAUGH MORE

1. u mostly conquer internal
2. u Attack and conquer City 1/6 or 1/8 Your size

How fun is that??? And u the one Who Talk to me??? is there ANY achievement that u can bring here to be proud of???? is this WHG levels???? OMG Christmast Comes early?? Santa must have loved me even more,bringing LOT(MRA)R to O35, bringing more and more BP for me

wawww Pawcio, after i See Ur GREPOINTEL, I CAN'T LAUGH MORE

1. u mostly conquer internal
2. u Attack and conquer City 1/6 or 1/8 Your size

How fun is that??? And u the one Who Talk to me??? is there ANY achievement that u can bring here to be proud of???? is this WHG levels???? OMG Christmast Comes early?? Santa must have loved me even more,bringing LOT(MRA)R to O35, bringing more and more BP for me
Wut? Btw have you seen my bp?
Or maybe my top 5 dbp position (a while back) pretty happy with that.
At least my ally doesn't canabilize their own units.

DeletedUser16404

so when i attack u, u assume i mad at you? that's just really funny, don't u realise grepolis is a war game??

i attack ur cities just to have fun and get a BP, i am pretty sure u will ask support from entire alliance that's why i attack u, so i got some BP :D

Hmmm pretty price bp if you'd ask me....myths aren't as replaceable as normal olu.
I don't need my ally to defend against you lol you think too much of yourself.

DeletedUser16404

meanwhile.. while u are typing this. i am pretty sure new thread of Defense tab is created, something like "PLEASE SUPPORT ME" "HELP, XONCIA IS ATTACKING ME"

rofl, one vs one?? u will be 3 - 0 in my count ;)

DeletedUser48583

Wut? Btw have you seen my bp?
Or maybe my top 5 dbp position (a while back) pretty happy with that.
At least my ally doesn't canabilize their own units.

Bow down to the ones that made you that bp 110 and avengers boi, cartel are your parents. (For outsiders me and paw always meme)

DeletedUser15976

how about you nominate every player who defected to 110s and TBG in the first few days of the 'war'. if they had not left them in such a disgraceful way i think Avengers could still be a force on this server.

Agree! After knowing what a bunch of bootheads they were they ran there and then they run away when things don't go their way.

jameslongst

Strategos
HALL OF FAME:

PAWCIO THE OKAY for finally taking good advice and ghosting out of this server.

A little late but better than never. Uncle James is always looking out for you.

DeletedUser56230

HALL OF FAME:

PAWCIO THE OKAY for finally taking good advice and ghosting out of this server.

A little late but better than never. Uncle James is always looking out for you.

If by ghosting you mean being banned by support, then he's a legend.