Milestones Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame

• Thread starter DeletedUser55972
  • Start date

DeletedUser55972

Nominate players who should be added to the Hall of Fame , and players who should be added to the Hall of Shame. Accomplishments must be for this world En110 ONLY , and please give a reason(s) why they deserve to be on the list. I will update the main post as often as I can (Reward me with likes senpai :p). I EMPHASISE THIS THREAD IS FOR 110 ONLY.

I'll start of by nominating @Crazy Asian for holding it off on his own in the CORE oceans and solo playing whilst True fear started a week later.

Hall of Fame
CrazyAsian
Thizzle
DrunkenTyrant
Capable
Matthigh2725
Jinsl001
Criki
Heisenberg
Pirate Blue

Hall of Shame
All Grepolis Players
OzzyBanksOfficial (God i hate you forumers) x3
uvis123456789
Iron Head43 x5
O Orador

Criki x3
Capable

Hall of Nothingness
King Soos

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser49104

Accomplishments must be for this world En105 ONLY , I EMPHASISE THIS THREAD IS FOR 110 ONLY.

boisie.gif
Which is it? im soooo confused
figielek.gif

DeletedUser49104

LOL you can edit it all you like but my quote will forever remain as a permanent reminder of your whoopsie
ttanczy.gif

DeletedUser48583

I nominate my friend uvis123456789 to the hall of shame - reason slowest builder I have seen, he dropped on first day and then in vm.

DeletedUser45115

me for the hall of shame
didnt last long on the world xD

DeletedUser54745

First off, Crazy Asian doesn’t belong on this list he literally has less than 3k dbp so he isn’t really “holding his own” secondly, we shouldn’t be allowed to nominate teammates.

DeletedUser55976

Good that im not in top and last... im here to fight and def myself and my team... thats my job... and soon... i will be even stronger and who knows... hall of fame... i will be one of top 100.

DeletedUser54965

First off, Crazy Asian doesn’t belong on this list he literally has less than 3k dbp so he isn’t really “holding his own” secondly, we shouldn’t be allowed to nominate teammates.

that being said i nominate cap for best player.. he should nominate me also i toom 2 citied from him before :D

DeletedUser55924

Hall of fame for Matthigh2725
Started with small time including out of BP and managed to grow really fast with pretty good ammount of ABP