Milestones Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame

• Thread starter DeletedUser55972
  • Start date

DeletedUser55806

Voting Ozzie to the Hall of Shame for starting this toxic nonsense again. Sorry, Oz. There is plenty of trash talk in every thread already.
3 votes for Ozzie now, add him!
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser41523

Surprised nobody has nominated Criki to the hall of shame. So i'll do that.

DeletedUser41456

Criki is a great player.

Y'all wouldn't be talking about him so much if he wasnt.

I'd vote him/her for HOF.

DeletedUser54745

Criki is a great player.

Y'all wouldn't be talking about him so much if he wasnt.

I'd vote him/her for HOF.
every time you speak I dislike you more and more. You are just as delusional as him
smiley_emoticons_irre.gif

DeletedUser41456

I dont know Criki..unless he/she has played under a different name..but if u cant give YOUR enemy respect..I feel sorry for you.

DeletedUser55773

I dont know Criki..unless he/she has played under a different name..but if u cant give YOUR enemy respect..I feel sorry for you.
If he had been a graceful loser and accepted he was just beaten then I personally would have respected me. Also if he hadn't told me at the start of the world he invited people to his alliance just to eat them

DeletedUser41456

He sounds innovative and cutting edge...ahead of the curve.

DeletedUser41456

If he had been a graceful loser and accepted he was just beaten then I personally would have respected me. Also if he hadn't told me at the start of the world he invited people to his alliance just to eat them

Grudges

DeletedUser41523

I think inviting people as meat shields/to eat them is pretty bad. At least try to teach them. Instead Criki is on here, making excuses, crying about losing. That makes him hard to respect for me. Even if he has nice stats and may be a good player.

DeletedUser41456

Dan u just post things without proper knowledge of what u are talking about.

Just saying.

DeletedUser41456

Guy hears something 6th hand and runs to externals.

DeletedUser55773

@OzzyBanksOfficial what's the reasoning from this world for criki being in the hall of fame? He's led his alliance to be 101-1 within a month