Hall of Fame & Hall of Shame

TobiramaSenju

Phrourach
This was pretty successful in previous servers so I thought I'd bring it here to liven up externals. Nominate players who you think should be added to the Hall of Fame , and players who should be added to the Hall of Shame. Accomplishments must be for this world (EN137 Pylos) ONLY , and please give a reason(s) why they deserve to be on the list.

*A player who is nominated on the HoF can also be nominated into the HoS

I'll start of by nominating the lovely @Ahr-Ex for always keeping team spirits up and being a great leader !

Hall of Fame

Ahr-Ex

Hall of Shame

Last edited:

P3R3PH0N3

Hipparchus
I nominate @Vasilici to Hall of Fame. Not necessarily because I have seen exceptional play on his part yet, though he has done a great job helping me out as a new player. It doesn't seem a lot of new people come to Grepolis, seems to be the same old faces occasionally under a different username that have been playing for years. So to retain and keep the new player-base interested is important

Edit: I do not know how you @ tagged your nomination but mine didn't work. Maybe he doesn't have a forum account, though I know he has seen my post(s) hence how we started talking :)

DeletedUser30102

Hall of Shame...entire Rampant Rimmers alliance
Damn you just everywhere you go? Get a grib

Lucky we just dropped for fun, yo would have got rimmed again. kek

Last edited by a moderator:

MasterSpy

Chiliarch
Damn you just everywhere you go? Get a grib

Lucky we just dropped for fun, yo would have got rimmed again. kek
you can talk, and it's get a 'grip'...learn english.
not sure who you think i am but ive never been rimmed and if i ever am, it definitely wont be by a player of such low standards and ability like you. Remember, i played in the same alliance as you in 130, i know exactly what you are and arent capable of...kek (as you say).

pgalland25

Strategos
Purifying a blank attack, as elite as it gets.

None of yall are playing on Kurbs level guys. Step it up guys.
1632554469334.png

Kurbs to the hall of shame for just so many reasons, but three of them have been clearly posted above.