Hall of Fame/Shame

Lugosi

Strategos
I humbly submit this for consideration into the Hall of Shame..

Mythfail.png

simply a novice in building peg cities :p love how he used them for attacking purposes. . .

DeletedUser

Posting on behalf of a member of Phalanx, he would like to submit this for the fame side, most Chariots hit in one attack.

20hxdoy.jpg

DeletedUser

hmmm, not bad but a hoplite nuke could do that pretty easy... so you want him in the hall of fame for what? most chariots killed in one hit? or something else?

DeletedUser

He was proud and wanted a little recognition i guess, it's not everyday that one hits so much. So i put it up on his behalf - i think he did well.

DeletedUser

nah, it wasnt a pure manti nuke... I would get it was a large hoplite nuke, as he only gained 232 resources (out of 232) it would mean that it wasnt a manticore left over (as they carry 360) or a group of chariots whose resource count does not go to that exact number even with multiples of them.

To be honest I dont see the point in the editing bit... you can calculate the number of units and type he has from the booty left, then it is easier to guess what city as it had to be one on the same island to surpass those biremes (as we have concluded there are not just Manticores)

DeletedUser8362

I hate doing this to kelkenn... but i guess i have to ;)

So i would like to nominate kelkenn to the hall of shame for losing his cs to 1 bireme.

And for the same conquest i would like to nominate koinonia theos into the hall of fame for defeating a conquest with 1 bireme.

25kskut.png

DeletedUser

Not bad Mango but how about the second motion into the Hall of Shame being his team mates that sent 900 biremes and then another team mate attacking his team mates' support with about 200 LS lol....who sends a CS without LS?????

DeletedUser14909

Surely that was just a fake or attempt to get rid of troops. If not it definitely deserves to go in as it had a 0% chance of success. Even without the 1 bireme and with a positive luck of 30 (and all available bonuses) those 2 horsemen would not have survived against a lvl 25 wall.

Lugosi

Strategos
Surely that was just a fake or attempt to get rid of troops. If not it definitely deserves to go in as it had a 0% chance of success. Even without the 1 bireme and with a positive luck of 30 (and all available bonuses) those 2 horsemen would not have survived against a lvl 25 wall.

My thoughts exactly ^

DeletedUser

It was a serious attempt as it had about 1000 biremes landing as support after it. Which KelKenn then went on to his with a wave of 200 LS. Our player got all that BP COMPLETELY at DS loss :p

DeletedUser14909

Ok, defo in the Hall of Shame then, sending an attack that physically can't succeed.

DeletedUser16429

[report]05e5e6066252ea218a41cbe79501e205[/report]

Is this the PoC way