Hall of Fame

DeletedUser16444

I would like to Nominate Gerrard13100/ShadesOfHell/Arron to the Omicron Hall of Shame. He disbanded LoDa, and joined alliances as soon as the others kicked him. Eventually, we took his biggest city, but he sniped a second city from one of our members. Then, he set up a deal. He said if you dont conquer me for enough time for my Colony ships to reach some faraway ocean, ill tell you the name of the spy. Well, turns out we decided itd be better if the spy had no one to spy for, and arron was conquered, gone from Omicron forever. Please, I beg of you, let us add Arron to the Hall of Shame. No one deserves it more then him, not even Achilles.

(EDIT): I just read were already voting gerrard in, but I want you all to know how he ended. It brightens my day, just thinking of him begging Platolius not to conquer him so his ships could land :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15100

I would like to Nominate Gerrard13100/ShadesOfHell/Arron to the Omicron Hall of Shame. He disbanded LoDa, and joined alliances as soon as the others kicked him. Eventually, we took his biggest city, but he sniped a second city from one of our members. Then, he set up a deal. He said if you dont conquer me for enough time for my Colony ships to reach some faraway ocean, ill tell you the name of the spy. Well, turns out we decided itd be better if the spy had no one to spy for, and arron was conquered, gone from Omicron forever. Please, I beg of you, let us add Arron to the Hall of Shame. No one deserves it more then him, not even Achilles.

(EDIT): I just read were already voting gerrard in, but I want you all to know how he ended. It brightens my day, just thinking of him begging Platolius not to conquer him so his ships could land :D

Get over it...

DeletedUser

I think I should be nominated as I my alliance has been stolen from me but I have made a better alliance in omicron.

DeletedUser16444

Get over it...

I think its you who needs to get over it and stop mass mailing people on how you are going to make a 'new, better, elite force of active players in a small alliance in the south west region of rho.' its what you said about omicron when we were all still on xi. I think im going to go southwest with friends just to kick your @$$.

DeletedUser15100

I think its you who needs to get over it and stop mass mailing people on how you are going to make a 'new, better, elite force of active players in a small alliance in the south west region of rho.' its what you said about omicron when we were all still on xi. I think im going to go southwest with friends just to kick your @$$.

I have not massed mails to anyone...

Also everything I do does not evolve around you, so please "GET OVER IT". :rolleyes:

DeletedUser16444

I have not massed mails to anyone...

Also everything I do does not evolve around you, so please "GET OVER IT". :rolleyes:

Ok, your first statement is true in part, you have sent individual invites, not mass mails. Whatever. And the second part, i never said everything 'evolved (which means to progress mind you) or 'revolved ( what you might have meant) around me.

now can we please have a mod edit the hall of shame to add people into it?

DeletedUser15100

Ok, your first statement is true in part, you have sent individual invites, not mass mails. Whatever. And the second part, i never said everything 'evolved (which means to progress mind you) or 'revolved ( what you might have meant) around me.

now can we please have a mod edit the hall of shame to add people into it?

Come on now Xertrez, Just let it go.. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Has anyone conquered a 10k city on Omicron, yet? We had a member in The Unit capture one from Black Sea

DeletedUser16444

I have no clue. usually something like that is hard to find out who got it first.