| Winner: Skullyhoofd | Theme: Movies |
sotwbadge.png

SoTW 4
| Winner: demsccrstd | Theme: Space |
sotwbadge4.png

SoTW 5
| Winner: DragonKiller8 | Theme: Halloween/Spooky |
sotwbadge5.png

2nd and 3rd place badges available on request.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I got second place on SOTW #5 and was wondering if I could have a badge for that?

DeletedUser

The first two SOTWs are the best, Law's and Dogu's. I particularly like the vector designs and stuff on Dogu's Lady Gaga tag.

DeletedUser

the third look like a render on a stock, no offense skully just my view
i like all except the fifth... no offense drago but it just doesn't catch my eye

DeletedUser

the third look like a render on a stock, no offense skully just my view
i like all except the fifth... no offense drago but it just doesn't catch my eye

Well that means I blended everything extremely well, thank you.:)

DeletedUser

I'm sure google can help you more than I can.
i tried but no one is making tags using factorals and C4D. It is in tutorials but they dont tell how to do it. they just tell "use bubble C4D to good effects et cetera"

if u make me understand then i would give u a medal "2nd greatest guy in grepo", but u would be after me :p

DeletedUser

:) Skully's piece is anything BUT a render just placed on a stock. In fact it is specifically what people call C4D spam. Also yes arul check google or go to deviantart.com and search for tutorials there. That's the best way to learn. Try to duplicate the final result of a tutorial and then try and incorporate those techniques to other pieces.

DeletedUser

i tried but those are for psd, and skully the great(sarcastic) :p that is for Photoshop and i want for GIMP.
My download speed is a little low so it would take 4 hrs for me to download psd, i will download it today and see how it works :)
thanks doug and skully:)

EDIT: doug all the tuts are just telling to add C4D effects, they dont tell how to add it :(
how do u add it?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Unless anyone has a great issue with it, I'm just going to pick this up as we move forward.