Hall of Shame

DeletedUser

Place all players who did something very wrong here.

Was hacked, nvm.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

lol...

thumper338 kicked out of LoG for crying about getting attacked by M.I.R and treathning us that he would leave the world if he was attacked again (like we needed him anyway) and told us to settle the dispute between MIR and us. As soon as he was kicked out he Joined MIR saying and i quote , "MIR is the best alliance just check their points and number of players. I don't see you have so many members"

really (-_-")

DeletedUser31161

Jono and just for lolz for being so nooby and can only bolt

DeletedUser39979

Me .. founding MIR like a MRA .. I never wanted to make a MRA ... but ... This is now ... a true MRA ... :(

Sorry guys ... I'll make a strong core ... but I need some experienced players ... and a lot of time ... and normaly loial players ... anyway ... This isn't the true form of MIR :)

Join The M.I.R any player who's in the alliance lol

And you my "friend" why you want to spam and make useless things?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Of course your intentions were to make it a MRA by giving everyone invite rights.

DeletedUser16696

MIR to add hall of shame.

1) the diplomat is gullible and leadership stupid
2) kicks member who are being farmed
3) doesn't support the alliance

(I know this as I spoke to the diplomats/leaders. And they're was 7 MIR members on my island, now there's only two (wonder why :p ) and never have they had any support....)

DeletedUser39979

In next world you'll see a new alliance from me ... :D that's will be an alliance who have a big core ...

In Oropos atm ... isn't an alliance who have a good core ... but there are alliance who have big players (experienced).

DeletedUser30490

hahahahah you should just disband and save your self some respect:p