Halloween Event Feedback

DeletedUser

did you throw up in your mouth a little writing that cliched original post Baudin? lul

as to people complaining about the gold usage.....
what I want to say would get everyone within a 500 foot radius be perma banned, but I'll leave you with these tips.

Stop pretending people are beating you because of gold, they beat you because you suck or dont/can't devote enough time to this game.

I've spent roughly 200$ on this game, my serious playing days are over now, but I consider it money well spent considering that's like 2 cents an hour or something ridiculously cheap.

Gold is not that expensive.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser30490

:d
maybe but not everyone has a damn credit card chalna :p

P.S:people are beating me cause of Gold,the top 50+ players use freaking gold :(

DeletedUser

Is there land expansion this year? I heart land expansion.

Thinking about land expansion makes me look like
crazy.jpg

P.S. I also heart gold. Looking at my thousands of gold coins makes me look like
cosby.jpg

DeletedUser30490

yup land expansion,harpy reinforcements,LS and bir reinforcement
and some new spell effect increasing awards but i have no clue hpw that works

DeletedUser

:d
maybe but not everyone has a damn credit card chalna :p

P.S:people are beating me cause of Gold,the top 50+ players use freaking gold :(

itunes gift cards man.

yes they can beat you in points, but if you play well you can defeat (as in take cities from now have more points than) players who use gold.

DeletedUser44112

They release one event after the other and make people spend mass gold and buy more.

They do not "make" people do anything, it is your choice whether to buy Gold or not. I`ve bought a small amount of Gold in the past just to show my support for the game. I used that Gold for the fun events that they make and most of it is still just sitting in the bank not being used.

I enjoy playing and have not had a massive amount of trouble against proper Gold users, yes they have an advantage but hey that is just like real life, some countries have a financial advantage over others etc etc.

I just want to say Kudos to the Grepo team you have made an excellent game and extremely enjoyable. Events also are great so keep them coming :)

Baudin Toolan

Grepolis Team
Well I know one of the new spells is something that boosts the effectiveness of the Wedding spell. In addition to the 200 wood, stone, and silver it gives you like 1% or 3% more resources based on your warehouse level or something. I used it on the beta and got like 1,150 of each resource when I used Wedding for the duration of the reward. So it's kind of neat.

The GM

Phrourach
The event is not even working? Why does the screen constantly flicker and I cannot even make a recipe? Everytime I try to make a recipe to add to the cauldron it keeps clearing? I then try to open the recipe tab and it immediately goes back to the cauldron screen? Waste of bloody time..

DeletedUser30490

i can brew recipes but eh the screen goes back to the cauldron when on the recipes for me too

DeletedUser30490

not really

thGtKEl.png

not really that suefull but eh i like it abit

DeletedUser

If I use a Reinforcement thing for a mythical creature that isn't part of my town's chosen god, do I still get them?
Do they disappear when I switch gods?

DeletedUser41523

You did something last year and a lot of people were annoyed. So naturally, you do it again. Its good to have contempt for your community though.

DeletedUser22951

FAO Forum mod.

I am using the Ritual: Chain Lightning spell and do not get any report on damaged units, just tells me what building i have effected.

Is this right? If it does not confirm unit losses then it's pretty pointless.

Are there other rewards that are not shown in the recipes section? EG swords/archers per hour.

thanks

Zarun-

Strategos
Love these events, i always assumed the so called "Goldwhores" are the people who work and have kids, so cant play the game 24/7, infact half of my gold purchases are just to catch up with the i-phone users, anyhoo.. keep up the good work Greps, these events are what separates the game from others.. sure hope you bring out a new world to tie in with this event tho

Well said. There are people who can't play on mobile and it puts them at a disadvantage.

Edit: Recipes are not same as last year. I put in Ambrosia, Harpy Claw, Cerberus Teeth expecting it to yield Land Expansion and got Erinys instead. :(

Hope someone posts a full list of recipes like they did last year.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

If I use a Reinforcement thing for a mythical creature that isn't part of my town's chosen god, do I still get them?
Do they disappear when I switch gods?

You will only get the myth units if the God of the city is the right one so check your god is the right one. If you change god then as usual all your myth units (except divine envoys which are the same across gods) will disappear. Please remember as well that you will ONLY get as many units as you have population space for!

DeletedUser44194

Nice... all i need is the Land Expansion recipe and iam golden... 2 Horsemen multipliers for 7 hours.. no farm space.. Love these events, Greps rocks!