Halloween Event

DeletedUser32373

Do you get one "culture point" for discovering a new recipe or just making something? For example, if I found out I could get 2 Erinyes per hour with a certain recipe and then I did that twice, would I get 2 "culture points" on the scale or only one for discovering the recipe?

I'm racing to get 2 city slots and need to find out the most efficient way ;)

DeletedUser42857

each time you make a reward your bar goes up by one, once that hits 45 you get a culture level regardless of which rewards you create.

you only get 1 culture level during the whole competition (maximum rewards you can get without gold is about 58 so 45 is acheivable)

DeletedUser32373

I know that, but thanks. I didn't know you could only get 1 culture level, but over 200 is definitely possible w/ gold. And also, you didnt answer the main question. Is it from discovering a new recipe or just getting a reward?

Rick

DeletedUser32373

Do you get one "culture point" for discovering a new recipe or just making something? For example, if I found out I could get 2 Erinyes per hour with a certain recipe and then I did that twice, would I get 2 "culture points" on the scale or only one for discovering the recipe?

I'm racing to get 2 city slots and need to find out the most efficient way ;)

I was asking if you needed to find a new recipe.

DeletedUser

I have another question.

Does the order of the ingredients have to be specific?

If I put "Harpy Claw + Grass + Ambrosia," will it have the same result as "Ambrosia + Harpy Claw + Grass?"

Thanks.