Happy Anniversary Athens.

DeletedUser22708

Today we celebrate Athens's birthday, been exactly a year now since it first opened. Many alliances have risen and perished, this is probably one of the best servers out there with the highest amount of active players after one year. I'd like to thank my brothers & sisters, allies and enemies for the wonderful time you've given me :)
Let's keep this up at least one more year :)

DeletedUser31161

its not going to last that long when MoRC are so big

DeletedUser

the bigger we are, the more cities you can conquer :)

also, the bigger we are the bigger the responsibility so things aren't as easy as they look

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser31161

I was wondering about that. U guys have 30-70 cities and u still have time to talk in the external

DeletedUser

Sincerely I don't remember you mrpenguin. So what are you doing other than trolling athens' forum?

DeletedUser

thats what they said about NN,T4F, and NE but the world still went on. By the way GL to those that still play this world and congratz to MORC for winning the WW race.

DeletedUser

I too have one city. I think I made it all the way to 500 points. Maybe.

DeletedUser31161

i probably could have made it to 100k if it wasn't for Sl

DeletedUser32341

Compared to a number of other games I have played, MoRC is not that large. If you look at Sigma the top alliance is as large as the next 4 alliances. This is normally required to get the 4 wonders, MoRC was unusual in achieving this with such a poor size lead against its enemies. It did it by building the WW so quickly. I have never seen them go up so fast.

DeletedUser

sigma was never balanced. there was always this alliance that was way ahead of everyone else in terms of points and player experience. in athens you have 5 alliances with over 20 million points and 2 with over 50 million. truly a server i've always wanted to play in

DeletedUser

sigma was never balanced. there was always this alliance that was way ahead of everyone else in terms of points and player experience. in athens you have 5 alliances with over 20 million points and 2 with over 50 million. truly a server i've always wanted to play in

and they are at war with each other. which makes it even better :)

DeletedUser31161

and they are at war with each other. which makes it even better :)

yes that was the best part but. all other than the top 5 were doomed. they had none of the good players. all except Spartan Legacy who somehow managed to merge into MoRC

DeletedUser

MrP, here's a list of alliances that have merged to make MORC:
Empire of Thrace
Disposable Heroes
Spartan Legacy
SOTO (Shield of the Outcast)
Outer Haven
Rogue
Masters of Chaos

All of the top 3 were simply top 15 alliances that were run well and had common enemies with MORC. If someone truly wanted to and had the skills, they could join one of the big bad alliances.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser22708

MrP, here's a list of alliances that have merged to make MORC:
Empire of Thrace
Disposable Heroes
Spartan Legacy
Rogue
Masters of Chaos

All of the top 3 were simply top 15 alliances that were run well and had common enemies with MORC. If someone truly wanted to and had the skills, they could join one of the big bad alliances.
Either make a complete list or don't make a list at all