Happy Birthday Theta.

DeletedUser

Today, June 21st, 2011 marks one year since the end of the first beginners protection on our great world Theta. In this time, by unofficial count, there has been by Theta players the following: 1.2billion lost work hours, 6072 skipped days of school, 10,312 college classes skipped, 23 weddings, 32 divorces, 11 lost children, 10 found children, 18,345 burnt dinners, 23 million pots of coffee consumed, and 489 broken laptops.

Congrats to all Theta players past and present for making Theta what it is, the top world in Grepolis.

DeletedUser

lol dude nice post:) add to all those things all the hours of lost sleep, the endless clock-counting to time attacks and all the nasty msgs between rival alliances. and i agree completely all those things make Theta the most exciting world here;)

DeletedUser

nice.. i think in one year theta has surpassed other worlds in warfare.. happy birthday theta.

DeletedUser

nice.. i think in one year theta has surpassed other worlds in warfare.. happy birthday theta.

Theta is technically the oldest world. In in-game time, Theta has been going 3 years, much longer than any other world.

DeletedUser

right

This is my first and last post. It was a year of nice things to me, great at any field. Thanks to good o'l game I was so victorious in many "regards". Thanks a lot Chaos Princess and her brother Death, Skall, Robbyn, Waldo, not to mention all of them for they are all worth of Princess including Matthews. All this nonesense brought into one. The game seem to be a well rounded game for me in indulgence much long. Happy B-day great game.

DeletedUser

Theta is technically the oldest world. In in-game time, Theta has been going 3 years, much longer than any other world.

oh.. didnot know about that.. i thought its en8 server which means that other seven are older..

DeletedUser

oh.. didnot know about that.. i thought its en8 server which means that other seven are older..

In real time, yes. But in game time, since Theta is 3 times speed, Theta is 3 years old (older than any other world).

DeletedUser

In real time, yes. But in game time, since Theta is 3 times speed, Theta is 3 years old (older than any other world).

oh yes.. speed does matter.. anyway, i like theta and am proud to be its member..

DeletedUser8790

This is my first and last post. It was a year of nice things to me, great at any field. Thanks to good o'l game I was so victorious in many "regards". Thanks a lot Chaos Princess and her brother Death, Skall, Robbyn, Waldo, not to mention all of them for they are all worth of Princess including Matthews. All this nonesense brought into one. The game seem to be a well rounded game for me in indulgence much long. Happy B-day great game.

The forum needs more great sanmigs posts! and well said

DeletedUser

Happy Birthday Theta

Today, June 21st, 2011 marks one year since the end of the first beginners protection on our great world Theta. In this time, by unofficial count, there has been by Theta players the following: 1.2billion lost work hours, 6072 skipped days of school, 10,312 college classes skipped, 23 weddings, 32 divorces, 11 lost children, 10 found children, 18,345 burnt dinners, 23 million pots of coffee consumed, and 489 broken laptops.

Congrats to all Theta players past and present for making Theta what it is, the top world in Grepolis

LOL yes well said you can add the chain smokers which smoke one pac a day but when they get attacked they go up to two packs a day LOL.

There is alot of good memories of old friends here like lettek,Lady Acacia,
Vork,Maqui,Rav from JFL just to name of few.Great players but because of personal reasons had to go their way but the fun time memories in Theta
will last so thanks Theta.Happy B day:cool:

:pro:Lord Zato

DeletedUser

Yes happy birthday Theta.... you glorious/horrible game!

Oh how I love/hate you!

DeletedUser9465

Happy Birthday Theta, the best of the Grepolis worlds!

(Yes, biased, I know.)

DeletedUser

Hey Zato, on this anniversary, what do you say we bury the hatchet??

Let bygones be bygones??

I don't know why you hate me so much, can't we all just get along? Let's do it for Theta (and the children)......

DeletedUser

Hey Zato, on this anniversary, what do you say we bury the hatchet??

Let bygones be bygones??

I don't know why you hate me so much, can't we all just get along? Let's do it for Theta (and the children)......

i wish we all get along.. atleast in the forum..

DeletedUser

Peace in Theta for B day.

Hahaha

You got me wrong buddy I don't hate anybody.I ain't got nothing against you coblet but yes we need to be an example for the kids that are playing this game and we do get to much into the game.I think it happens when we have played it for too long.I have never taken a vacation day since I started playing might be a good idea to take some days of.

Anyways cheers Coblet and Robbyn and the rest of Theta.:cool:

DeletedUser

Hahaha

You got me wrong buddy I don't hate anybody.I ain't got nothing against you coblet but yes we need to be an example for the kids that are playing this game and we do get to much into the game.I think it happens when we have played it for too long.I have never taken a vacation day since I started playing might be a good idea to take some days of.

Anyways cheers Coblet and Robbyn and the rest of Theta.:cool:

Interesting timing for some "days off" how many attacks do you have incoming right now? Right out of the JFL playbook? LOL

Hey Zato, did you lose a city???

Last edited by a moderator: