happy first birthday zeta

• Thread starter Alex Skye the brave
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Hey all this is the zeta first birthday thread where we can celebrate and write stories and pnp's about all the fun of this year

179600_ep06_ev.jpg

we have had a ton go by this year all we can do now is CELEBRATE!!!!!woot :p

DeletedUser

thats right guys, we have all just lost a year of our lifes to grepolis lol
its getting so much part of my life, that even when not playing, im looking at the clock thinking about attacks, and always finding myself waking up next to my computer, still looking at the commands page. sad i know!!

its even got so far that im asking my GF to call me robert1310 or leader :)

DeletedUser5757

you are a bit late robert :d
we past the year line some months ago :D

DeletedUser19554

well then your also rather late and by the same standerd i am to LOL

DeletedUser

hahaha i know, i was always a bit slow. or very special! as my mum used to say :D

DeletedUser5757

well then your also rather late and by the same standerd i am to LOL

that makes no sense at all,
i was not replying on the origional post, but on the reply, and by that standart i was perfectly on time:cool:

DeletedUser5757

wat ik zei was dat ik niet reageerde ik niet reageerde op het eerste bericht maar op die reactie,
wat dus betekend dat ik niet te laat was aangezien mijn reactie niet over de verjaardag van zeta ging :D
mijn reactie was 17 uur en 2 minuten na de reactie waar ik op reageerde :)
niet 3 maanden later :p

translation:
what i said was that i didn;t responded to the first message but to the reaction,
what means that i wasn't to late because my reaction wasn't about zeta's birthday.
my reply was 17 hours and 2 minutes after the reply to which i replied :)
not 3 months later :p

DeletedUser

robert1310 was the necro ;) that raised this topic from the dead after 3 (nearly 4) months.
I know most of the alliances that passed 1 year celebrated that ... but seems none cared much about zeta itself becoming 1 year old.

DeletedUser5757

do you think its a good thing we already wasted 1 year of our lives? :D:D:D:D

DeletedUser

wasted?, hopefully not too many folks have let grep take over their normal lives and routeen. What is sad and kinda pitiful is our pal dambo retiring from the game (so he says) just to become a full-time forum troll?!... thats an ignominious end indeed.... and a very good example of a gamer that needs more real life friends and activity.

DeletedUser

wasted?, hopefully not too many folks have let grep take over their normal lives and routeen. What is sad and kinda pitiful is our pal dambo retiring from the game (so he says) just to become a full-time forum troll?!... thats an ignominious end indeed.... and a very good example of a gamer that needs more real life friends and activity.

wow who is talking , r u sure that I need more real life friends ? ? :D :D :D :D wow and activity ? :) more friends is always good in real life and in games too , but u don't know anything about my real life :D :D :) first u must know person and then talk him as an example on him :D :) :) lol :D :D :):) forum troll ? :D :D fdm u noob I became forum troll and u r still gamer noob ? ? :) zordas how r ur friends(sorry forget that u haven't got any friends except virtuals ) how many hrs r u with ur friends in a day ? tell me and check how many hrs I'm with them and then talk I'm checking this forum often bcs I want to know whats happening with my and other alliances :) . and to have some fun like read ur and few others posts :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

without even trying to read whatever that smiley stuffed reply from an ex-player was, im posting a quick reply to say my point was just made for me.;)

DeletedUser

ah don't worry man , its sometimes happens to people who r alone and have no1 to talk, they r starting to talk in public, they r talking in public for themselves like u, don't worry u will find some1 to talk , maybe it will be better for u to buy dog or cat.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5757

lol zordas i was just joking with that wasted :D
you are to tense man.... try to relax and enjoy the ride :)

Abbacus

Phrourach
Now it is 1 year and 4 months I think. Time flies by but I also sit and think about attacks and the like when I am not actually online. It is not wasted just "used."