Happy Holidays Pylos!

P3R3PH0N3

Hipparchus
Listen to this while reading to enhance the experience... ;)

T'was the night before Christmas, at a gods-awful hour. Not a player was stirring, not even @plaguetower ;

The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, In hopes that St. @Sonlayu soon would be there;
The flippers were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of a level 20 Helen danced in their heads;
Battledrums in his speedo, and I in my cap, had just settled down for a long winter's nap,
When from my attack alarms there arose such a clatter, I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter.
Away to the PC, I flew like a flash, logged right in and gave the militia a lash.
Yet it was only attacks from the Naturals and peers, and we all know @Bravouchka soon will get smeared.

While @pgalland25 golded more units with glee, @Puppy Cuddle was still ahead by nearly 1 million BP.
You see, he may have lost a city or two; but Puppy cannot be stopped, by me or by you!

Hope ya'll have a Merry Christmas. I am having a great time on my first world here and have met so many great people :D

Listen to this while reading to enhance the experience... ;)

T'was the night before Christmas, at a gods-awful hour. Not a player was stirring, not even @plaguetower ;
The stockings were hung by the chimney with care, In hopes that St. @Sonlayu soon would be there;
The flippers were nestled all snug in their beds, while visions of a level 20 Helen danced in their heads;
Battledrums in his speedo, and I in my cap, had just settled down for a long winter's nap,
When from my attack alarms there arose such a clatter, I sprang from the bed to see what was the matter.
Away to the PC, I flew like a flash, logged right in and gave the militia a lash.
Yet it was only attacks from the Naturals and peers, and we all know @Bravouchka soon will get smeared.

While @pgalland25 golded more units with glee, @Puppy Cuddle was still ahead by nearly 1 million BP.
You see, he may have lost a city or two; but Puppy cannot be stopped, by me or by you!

Hope ya'll have a Merry Christmas. I am having a great time on my first world here and have met so many great people :D
Hope you get a lump of coal in your stocking for how fast and loose you've played with (more like butchered) the metre of the original, but I've read worse.

Also, Puppy lost more than a city or two, but 'lost at least 20 then made some feeble excuse about having personal issues to deal with' would be pretty difficult to rhyme, I guess.

Happy Christmas to all on the simmer side of the fence. Enjoy peace while it lasts :cool:

Last edited:

P3R3PH0N3

Hipparchus
@Alexander the Okay ,

How lovely to hear from you! I was just inquiring if you have found @KarmaError404 's BP yet, if i'm not mistaken he has roughly 200k more than you at this time. But what do I know, my old simmer eyes aren't always reliable these days.

Much love,
Pere

TheBOTStan

Taxiarch
@Alexander the Okay ,

How lovely to hear from you! I was just inquiring if you have found @KarmaError404 's BP yet, if i'm not mistaken he has roughly 200k more than you at this time. But what do I know, my old simmer eyes aren't always reliable these days.

Much love,
Pere

I keep forgetting that you are using total bp that includes defense bp like that matters.

Being in the top def in not an accomplishment just look at your new buddy JavaJo who lost so far 30+ cities in their time playing and is 5th in defense.

Also not hard to have a lot of defense points when 8 of the top 10 attackers are TF......

1640555007830.png

Ranga1

Strategos
Hope you get a lump of coal in your stocking for how fast and loose you've played with (more like butchered) the metre of the original, but I've read worse.

Also, Puppy lost more than a city or two, but 'lost at least 20 then made some feeble excuse about having personal issues to deal with' would be pretty difficult to rhyme, I guess.

Happy Christmas to all on the simmer side of the fence. Enjoy peace while it lasts :cool:
Bahahaha of course you be posting on Christmas Day

jameslongst

Strategos
Hmmm Saturday 3pm is xmas eve no where champ
Ranga likely has a spreadsheet on his favorite stalking victims...dont try to hide from him Alex. His right hand was just very busy so he couldn't type that well. He meant Friday...altho he is very dumb I'm sure he can read.

Ranga1

Strategos
Ranga likely has a spreadsheet on his favorite stalking victims...dont try to hide from him Alex. His right hand was just very busy so he couldn't type that well. He meant Friday...altho he is very dumb I'm sure he can read.
You still play this game, nothing dumber than that haha