Happy Holidays :)

DeletedUser

Just wanted to post happy holidays (whatever it is you and your family celebrate this time of year). Below is a link to a playlist of smurfy christmas songs :p pretty nice actually :p.

Lets try and keep some activity around for a while :p and in 2013 i will be open and hoping for suggestions on what i can do as your forum moderator to try and get some players ingame to be interested in our little forum section :p.

click here for the playlist of smurf christmas carols :)

DeletedUser18132

Merry Christmas! Also px, I was thinking of starting my old newspaper again, not sure if I'll have the time though...

Last few times I tried interviewing people they didn't respond...

DeletedUser20289

Someone should analyze everyone's BP. It was Juxta Crucem before

DeletedUser18132

Yeah, but now I feel sad that my very own alliance(or used to be) TCE has changed their name...

DeletedUser20289

Oh yea I saw that. But we do need to think of a way to get more than 4 people on the forum

DeletedUser18132

INGAME MAIL. Phoenix already has an account, so why not just send another mail.

DeletedUser20289

So what you're saying is that our forum will never be active

DeletedUser18132

No, I'm saying that it would help if px sent an ingame message to everyone saying that we have a competition in the Mu forum(he could make some kind of comp) and that everyone is highly encouraged to participate.

DeletedUser20289

The point of this thread was to come up with the comp and to wish everyone happy holidays