Important Happy Hour Bonus

DeletedUser4013

Dear Players and Forum users:

I would like to apologize for the extremely late notice of the Happy Hour Bonus that was available for a short period today in celebration of England making it to the Quarter-Finals of the Euro 2012.

While this was not something that all players may have been able to take part in, please understand that if you did and you think that you were shorted on the gold that you should have received, this is not the case.

Gold purchases currently for the .EN servers automatically include Demeter's Bonus which is an additional 50% on top of whatever level of gold you purchase. The amount you see, already includes that bonus.

Original gold amount of 400 gold plus Demeter's Bonus of 50% = 600 gold (400*1.5)

This is the normal state of gold purchases. When we add any other bonuses to the purchase of premium, Demeter's Bonus is always taken in to account as being part of the new bonus. So what is happening is you are getting an additional percentage added to your purchase:

Original amount of 400 gold + Demeter's Bonus of 50% = 600 gold + Happy Hour Bonus of 33% = 800 gold (600*1.33)

*I know that the math will total 798, but you get the idea

Again, I apologize for any confusion caused, but you have not been shorted any gold.