Happy moments

DeletedUser

What is your happiest moment in Omicron? Mine is getting attacked by some guy who used a cs and it wasn't a takeover, I gained 3000 bp that day and I also conquered a city! It was a good day.

DeletedUser

My Happiest moment.

I conquered a DF city from Mr. Ecko. He had sent his support from other city (which i also conquered). It landed little too late from my Cship. (Basically sent 100 Horsemen, 8 Hydras and 5 Cyclops). As soon as i conquered it his supports landed in. He never re called it and he kept on attacking his own support 3 times.

Free BP. Free Support. I didnt have to even ask for help. Happiest Day!!! :D

DeletedUser17523

My happiest moment was when I joined ALpha. It lead to nearly 40k DBP.

DeletedUser

I believe mine had been ATM recruiting Ohenry.

Alot of Alpha gave me crap about my MM. I basically told each and everyone that they must feel like a fool for having spoken before seeing it's impact.

More happened that day then I will say. But thats my most satifying part is having them all showtheir ignorance and arrogance then me getting the last laugh!

DeletedUser

Mine is when bli zankity finally admitted he was in love with me, I had waited so long for that moment and it was as perfect as I had imagined it would be.

DeletedUser

Awe, mine was the moment afterwards... :3

The star were bright, the boats were rocking, Ls were a blazing the MF house down! Now I help organize the sister alliances for him! Haha.

DeletedUser17523

Alot of Alpha gave me crap about my MM. I basically told each and everyone that they must feel like a fool for having spoken before seeing it's impact.

More happened that day then I will say. But thats my most satifying part is having them all showtheir ignorance and arrogance then me getting the last laugh!

How come I didnt get the MM? I proably wouldve turned on Alpha for the BP cause it seems to have stopped coming from TU :( (Murty plz plan anther Opp on me!!!!). Then I coldve gone to Alpha again!

DeletedUser

Idk, I got MM list from Murty so ask him.

Feel free to attack somebody and see if they retaliate.

<<<<

Or can you only do that at night and with cities on your island. :]

DeletedUser17523

I do but TU gives no retaliation. Well except for nodcrush but I think thats just cuz he hates me. ;P

DeletedUser

Attack me other then while I sleep.

We'll see whats up and who weeps.

I was still in RB mode hahaha!

DeletedUser

Going back to the topic.......my happiest moment here in omicron was when I rejoined my rebel d3th brothers (now Grimm Sleepers) while they hogging up all the DBP from Black Sea. Oh and when CB was so kind to provide the much needed DBP. =)

DeletedUser

When I jumped ship to my true alliance in Omicron: The Unit.
I already got over 100 k DBP probably, one or two defender of the days, lots of support, and lots of new friends and brothers.
The happiest day of Omicron for me:D

DeletedUser

I don't have one yet i just joined omicron from delta i bet I'll have something in a day or two lol

DeletedUser

Like "Omg I already got conquered and realized this world is fairly dead -the top 10 alliances." "so I quit this world." xD

DeletedUser17523

Mynew avorite momen is making this post because we recruited him back. :)