Happy valentine's day everyone

DeletedUser

Happy valentine's day everyone!

Have a great day ;) Hope you all enjoy it

DeletedUser13647

Is that today? Oh whoops. Forgot to txt my girlfriend :p

DeletedUser15533

where i am from its not till tomarow its only about 7PM lol hope he lives where you do if he already sent the txt Baslisk

DeletedUser

Ha, thats the problem with time zones. Here its the 14 but in another country still the 13th;)

DeletedUser

Yes. Happy "Hallmark needs to get over it's post Christmas profit dip" day to all players of Grepolis :)

DeletedUser15533

LOL i really have too agree with jennesis but if your with somone then you really dont have a choice past "Here you go, I love you"

DeletedUser13647

So would Eastern Standard Time at 7:25 still be the 13th? Cause if it is then I'm saved! I never pay attention to dates. All I know is that Christmas is the 25th and 4th of July is July 4th lol.

DeletedUser

Anyone notice the Agora change for Valentine's Day? There's seriously wrong things with that picture.:eek: But I love the grepo creator's sense of humor.:D:D:D

DeletedUser

So, what are people doing for your man/woman today?

I am doing a skydive with my team in a heart shape covered in red glow sticks. Been planning for months ;)

DeletedUser15533

now i feel like i didn't do enough lmao thanks baslisk and i am making her dinner rented her a movie she wants too see that kinda stuff lol nothing like the love champ here ^

DeletedUser

I think my gf would rather have flowers really ;)

But she gets what I am doing and like it.

DeletedUser340

Baslisk, that sounds pretty awesome, unless you're me and scared of heights :(

DeletedUser

I am scared as well ;) Who would not be? You throw yourself out of a plan up thousands of feet!

Still, very fun.

DeletedUser340

If I ever did it, I would need a clean pair of clothes when I land... Although afterwards I would like to do it again.

I suppose most of the fear is jumping out the plane... once you're out it must be great :)

DeletedUser

Ha ;)

The scary part is actually the plane ride. When you jump it scares you but at least you dont have to worry anymore ;) The free fall is the great part though. You know you are falling, very fast, but it doesnt seem like it. The landing is the boring part really. After the first one you want to get back up and do it again ;) It gets you hooked.

DeletedUser

Ha ;)

The scary part is actually the plane ride. When you jump it scares you but at least you dont have to worry anymore ;) The free fall is the great part though. You know you are falling, very fast, but it doesnt seem like it. The landing is the boring part really. After the first one you want to get back up and do it again ;) It gets you hooked.

Yup. Hardest part for me was sliding my second foot (the only part of me still connected to the plane) out of the plane...you know so both feet are dangling in mid air...from a freakin' plane!

Once we had jumped though it was just free fall and a parachute ride and an OMG I have got to do that again!

Tooootally worth getting that second foot over the edge ;)