Harbingers Declaration of Support

DeletedUser

WoW is that Sulei saying that... Oh wait isnt he Dysen real life friend, and co-worker, WoW he must be lying to all of us as well, aint that right Dysen.

DeletedUser

This is getting pathetically out of hand. Dysen just be a man and own up. If you reall y think this is the best move for your alliance then stick with it but if you see that it isnt then pull out of it. Take charge or get out of the way and let someone lead who has unbiased interests.
And the propaganda that we hated from sparky is coming from you now? And as much as I have talked to you, I know that isnt even how your brain works, so I can tell FOR CERTAIN that there is...squirrel!!!....no way that you are forming these totally bogus claims by yourself. Lets just fight to the death already.
As long as you continue to be ridiculous about this we will fight to the end of your reign (you know whos) at the top of EoTD. If you just let the truth out then we can handle it like men again. I mean paul is posting his messages from you and about the situation...how long before the others start doing it too. If it gets that out of hand in RL over Grepo just say forget it. I will quit with you if need be.....

DeletedUser

jj, if you dont like liars dont look up bc theirs is a multicounter right above you lol nobody got that dave is daniejam, and he got a message from sul to eldermage..does any of the mods see that and put two and two together especially bc your involved like your on the front line lol and everybody knows how one day nwinder is for sure about one thing one day and then does a 180 the next, i actually started to buy the crap that daniejam wasnt eldermage til i woke up lol and nick said it the very next day that he had gotten complete confirmation that daniejam was eldermage...once again you are shut down, keep trying guys LMAO like i said i told sul bc my girlfriend has a problem with betrayal (and none of you guys do) that if i we betrayed her for no reason she would have foughten with me like crazy for being a backstabber. which anybody would do if you were betrayed by a close friend Im starting to think you guys have never had a girl really love you because mine would never leave me over the dang game lol

DeletedUser

The reason the statements where made was because of mass confusion. I was getting told information by Dysen, Nwinder, Philney all the sorts. A lot of people where in the Dark about what was really going on with the EOTD merger/pact/whatever and the alliance with the Honey Badgers/Harbs. Almost all of the decisions where made by only a couple of people and not alliance wide. After the truth started to appear I realised I was wrong, but honestly nothing will take back past conversations with the enemy. Yes I have said my share but it was based on lies and deception and again I regret making those statements. All I want is bloodshed not everyone pointing fingers and backstabbing each other.

DeletedUser

Your so full of it bro, your the sell out! hello, you were giving cities to the enemy before the pact was even broken lol and by a few of my members rippin ya a new one i think YEAH, they know who is leading the alliance. You cant see by your face bro, the only thing your good for is being two faced..at the same time your telling me your going to destroy nick and you hate his guts for a month straight, he says your talking to him like best friends about how your going to destroy me...Im pretty positive you guys started to atttack us first..that is betrayal hello...you can say whatever you want to try and talk yourself into looking right but when you sum it all up...you guys were pacted with hb and ioa, we got pacted with ioa and doa and you guys start attacking us..hmmmm, who betrayed who..actions speak louder than words. You twofaced stunts are pretty weak especially trying to deny what you said about how their was nothing i could do and harbs were going to war with us if we didnt hand over nick..so keep lieing to your alliance buddy and everyone you talk to assume..that is why the move with doa was made and nick knows that..just like you guys said you pacted with hb bc of us. Well we dealt with it did we not but with you threatening war actions had to be taken and nick also agreed to that. so it wasnt just me HELLO..the alliance talked about it and thats what they wanted..greco, your just bored and need to find a hobby,i suggest other social meetings lol , actually all of you need to get a hobby..its people like you that have made the forum a nasty and ugly place to be...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

WoW man...thats definitely her. Anyway, we will have no peace then and I will focus all efforts on EotD until I have either been put out of the game or we have ousted you. I will do what I can to keep you from ruining the game for everyone.

DeletedUser

oh poor dysen, The truth hurts and you can not accept it. At least i can sleep at night. You come here and make threats, lie to everyone. I was the one who spoke the truth and you and twiggy came on the forums denying everything I said. And lord behold, you prove me right that twiggy is calling the shot in your relationship and is running your alliance. You might have the title of leader but you just listen to her so you dont hurt her feelings. If I am not mistaken, sometime ago, twiggy posted on the forums that she stays out of your business and guess that's a lie too. But now that DoA has placed a spy as leader you are going to be the good BF and fetch her slippers and wag your tail on command. Have a good night dysen, if you can after backstabbing your alliance for twiggy.

DeletedUser

Mwilliams is leading DoA. Kristo has told me he is not leading any more.

The only party at fault is DoA - those who cannot see it, are welcome to do whatever they want.

mwilliams is not leading DoA. That is blatantly untrue. Kris has been and continues to be in charge. Her opinion carries weight, as do many other voices, but the buck does not stop with her.

As for DoA being at fault...I'm still trying to figure out what we are being blamed for as it seems we're the most popular scapegoat these days. You are entitled to your opinion and you are very good at cherry picking facts to support your views. You are obviously someone of significant mental resources and I personally feel it is a shame you couldn't stick around long enough to see that DoA is genuine and above-board. Trust takes time.

DeletedUser

people like you that have made the forum a nasty and ugly place to be...

While I'm not going to point fingers at anyone, the sentiment contained here is true. There are a handful of posters engaging in spiteful comments and personal attacks that are pretty juvenile and as a result the delta forum is a really nasty inhospitable place. I truly hope the Mods take notice and attempt to reign these folks in. Multiple players have appealed for maturity and an end to petty personal attacks and both sides have continued to do so in one way or another.

To the lurkers reading this forum....look at how players treat one another. What does how they speak about their enemies say about how they would treat their friends?

DeletedUser15049

I for one, refuse to uphold a pact with an alliance, who refuses to uphold their end of the bargain. I refuse to play protector for DoA while, over the course of a month, they take 15 cities from OTC while losing 8. And for Ionian Legions, who believe they are godsend and have only taken 1 city from OTC while losing 3

All in...we are ahead in terms of the war with Ares/IL. We also took more than 3 cities from IL if you include IWA.

We, the OTC, do not lie down to anyone.

DeletedUser15049

Nick

Total score since start of war on 10th October is:

OTC: Gains 29

Ares 'Family' consisting of DoA, IoA, IWA, IL, Eotd, Chaotic Eaters, Cradle, (for a period):
Gains 15

We are 29-15 ahead in terms of war gains.

I'd have another look at the figures.

DeletedUser

O and the pact with the honeybadgers was broken bc you yourself had told me, "O i know they are going to betray us as soon as we help them fight doa" which we both thought was true considering we were lied to withing 24hrs..another thing you agreed with me on but all that changes bc you new best friends.... im done with this thread and the endless babble about things that make no sense and talking about peoples personal lives bc players dont have one theirselves..o and it doesnt matter how many times you say something BS is BS lol o and danie, so what your saying is if you pacted with somebody and hear their friend talking about betraying you..you wouldnt say anything..yeah ok lmao bc thats exactly what she did..whenever she got pist it was for a normal reason..like how your friends talking about betraying you tends to upset you..then again, the lies and betrayal are getting so common you dont even think about it anymore k i have a life, sorry guys gotta go, its comforting knowing that nomatter what, you guys will be here and if your not, just wait 15 min and you will be lol

Can you and Merry get your story straight Dysen? PLEASE.

[11/29/2011 10:16:42 PM] Merry Williams: Basically, Honey badgers came out hating me b4 I got a chance to hate them
[11/29/2011 10:17:06 PM] Merry Williams: I just dislike them and have encouraged Dy stay away bc the fact they dont trust us and will use us at any costs

Please get your story straight before you continue lying. PLEASE, PLEASE, PLEASE.

I hate doing this to you. But if you would just be open and honest, things would be a lot easier for all of us.

Either these things have happened. You and Merry made an agreement between EotD and DoA (fact). You told me DoA was entering the war against the huns. Merry and others from DoA say that never happened, and they have no reason to enter a war with the huns.

So here is a simple question, did you lie to me about DoA? Or did DoA lie to us?

Just read her comments. They are simple to understand. EotD fights Honey Badgers to PROTECT DoA. She admitted it. I forewarned.

DeletedUser

No one is questioning OTCs abilities Dune, just the integrity of some of the leadership in a few alliances around here. Funny how one persons devious meddling can shift the politics of the entire server.

And to nick....AMEN man...I mean its so obvious to all of us. Lets just accept the facts and move past it. All it can be seen as now is a charade.

DeletedUser15049

I agree Phil.

However what is...is.

Diplomacy is a rough game in Delta. I have a mail to forward you ingame.

DeletedUser

Its my fault if the server gets ruined, no it will be you and your alliances fault for your treachery against eotd, we always made it clear we were 100% loyal to you guys, but when a founder like yourself says hes speaking on behalf of his alliance when he says nwinder is done bc your guys hate him so much you cant hold back the storm anymore and if we get involved it will be war...you forced us to get an insurance policy in case you guys betrayed us..our relationship couldnt get anymore onesided. We have to trust you guys being pacted with two of our enemies but we pact with one of yours and you guys start attacking us..Yeah, thats you partner, you guys starting it..i need not explain anything else to you guys, what you say is irrelevant and im sure your starting to believe eachothers crap by now. man, going by how you betray your friends and talk about them, i wonder what you guys say about eachother..man i would love to be a fly on that wall lol (wait i do know lol)and for the record..my girl didnt do anything without the rest of doa and ioa leaderships approval. You guys can fight with eachother all day if you want lol my members have said enough, i dont have to say anything else

DeletedUser5270

I have a very serious question

Nwinder keeps saying he just wants to fight The Huns

I therefore looked at grepostats to see how many Hun cities he has captured. Too be honest I was a little bit surprised when it turned out he hasn't ever captured even 1. Most of his conquests are inactives from his own alliance.

Now I haven't got a problem with taking inactives. Sometimes it needs to be done but this is supposedly the great Nwinder who just wants to fight The Huns. The only problem is he doesn't seem to have ever fought The Huns.

DeletedUser

Just read her comments. They are simple to understand. EotD fights Honey Badgers to PROTECT DoA. She admitted it. I forewarned.

Nick you are right. Just as The harbs vs eotd also protects DoA. Plain and simple its called a distraction. IF Eotd fights both HB and Harbs, means less fighters attacking or moving on DOA. DoA can put more resources into fighting OTC. This is there master plan. They know the truth they can not hang with multi fronts. Basically create wars to protect there lines.

The biggest problem DoA had was that the Huns/Harb war was over and they pacted. It open free space for the harbs to advance on DOA, Once that was created, Then all the talk started with DOA and Eotd. Coincidental?????