Harbingers Elite shall burn

DeletedUser

image.php

Hello Beta,

"Harbingers Elite" (consisting of Blood Brothers, Titanus et Ares, StoneCutters, Phalanx and probably others) seems to consider themselves at war with Molon Labe. For a while now ML has been attacking the alliances within Harbingers Elite here and there but with no real focus. The main reason behind our attacks was to assist our allies Dark Judgement.

Well we have decided, since Harbingers Elite consider themselves at war with us, we might as well return the favour.

Today Molon Labe is declaring war on all alliances within Harbingers Elite. We will now turn our attention solely to you guys. The war you wanted has now begun.

eGOD
King of Molon Labe

DeletedUser

ooo Juicy ;)

This will certainly start something off in the forums

DeletedUser4013

I find it interesting that a lot of the action is beginning to take place well outside the Core Oceans. Not that this is a bad thing of course :p

DeletedUser8362

Me wantez to fightez!!!!!!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1405

Can i ask why this has come about or is it because you know we have our hands tied elswhere that this has come about.
Non of the alliances above have ever picked any fights with ML you guys whilst still in the mix against UAE however have been hitting TeA even though we were originally in the same group.
Great allies.

DeletedUser8362

we have never been allies scince the reform, as far as i know

DeletedUser1405

we have never been allies scince the reform, as far as i know

No we havent been allies but we have fought on the same side, if that is what eGod wants then so be it.

Allying himself with Dark judgement was a bad move as they will drag ML down to their level.

ML and there leadership have always been decent people in my eyes and i respect the leadership in there for what they have acheived but i do think theyve allied with a bad Apple on this one.

They have been throwing their allies names around for ages and picking on the small alliances forcing them into submission.

DeletedUser

Can i ask why this has come about or is it because you know we have our hands tied elswhere that this has come about.
Non of the alliances above have ever picked any fights with ML you guys whilst still in the mix against UAE however have been hitting TeA even though we were originally in the same group.
Great allies.

This comes about by info obtained that suggested you already consider Molon Labe a foe, you and your harbingers want to finish our ally Dark Judgement and come for us!

So we come for you! you wanted us didnt you?

DeletedUser

Just as Devyn said. Sure, we helped our allies DJ before here and there, but chose to stay out of it most of the time because it was not our war. After reading the latest from your forums it is blatantly clear you want both ML and DJ dead. So here we are

DeletedUser

yaaaay we have a war! please feel free to show me some PnP

DeletedUser

you don't get PnP with war in beta... everyone keeps silent and watches...

DeletedUser

*sits quietly and watches*

Why does nothing happen in 56?

DeletedUser

you need to get closer to this new alliance that sprung up out of the ashes of our enemies...