Harbingers Elite shall burn

DeletedUser

Sooo your saying if Devyn comes after you your going to get your Alliance to mass bolt him so he can't take your polis's?

Naaa, why would I do that =/

My post was about the effectiveness of BOLTING and using ALL of the games powers (exploits)

As far as fighting an Honorable Fight, with or without BOLTS, with or without Alliance help .. I could care less, I wont be annoyed either way

Wasting any of our Members Favor on protecting me or revenging my loss? UnThinkable , Har Har (Laugh)

Im a Leader, I lead and do not ask for help... Since I started this quest, Ive called upon help from members maybe a handful of times, Even when I was being Bolted by UAE for over a month & having satellite cities in West o43 ... (which I lost, only after a Mass Effort from both DJ and UAE players... ask Trophious from the eLiTe ML team .

I have and always will lead the charge, not command it from the rear... Id give my life before allowing a any other alliance take a city I could reach in time.

I get a bad rap when I get on the Boards, but let me remind you the its been eGoD, and previous players that start the banter. My Alliance is being called out, and for that alone you will pay. Be it @ war with ships, troops & Bolts or be it here on the Forums in a Game of Wits

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8362

!!

Even when I was being Bolted by UAE for over a month & having satellite cities in West o43 ... (which I lost, only after a Mass Effort from both DJ and UAE players... ask Trophious from the eLiTe ML team .

what bs are you trying to start now. Honestly i dont care if you think that ml isnt strong but if you were acually paying attention to the attacks coming at you,you would have noticed that Trophonius cleared the city BY HIMSELF, and no DJ/UAE players helpped in the operation, as everyone who was apart of it was from ML. And why bother doing a halve effort job on an attack on the leader of an alliance. WE might as well not get a cs in there, just to leave a mear 400 biremes there so you can clear it. We massed supported it so you couldnt break the seige... oh and btw, i am yet to see an attack from TeA that has cleared a city.

DeletedUser

what bs are you trying to start now. Honestly i dont care if you think that ml isnt strong but if you were acually paying attention to the attacks coming at you,you would have noticed that Trophonius cleared the city BY HIMSELF, and no DJ/UAE players helpped in the operation, as everyone who was apart of it was from ML. And why bother doing a halve effort job on an attack on the leader of an alliance. WE might as well not get a cs in there, just to leave a mear 400 biremes there so you can clear it. We massed supported it so you couldnt break the seige... oh and btw, i am yet to see an attack from TeA that has cleared a city.

Mango you must be really RIPE , dont make me pluck you off the tree, and arent you suppose to be in Bed by now? Its past 9pm !

You have no clue .. I was in the city dork, not you -=) WHO would know better, the cities owner , or some Fruit?

Trust me I watched it real close, I had to leave for the next month & had to make a sad choice and not fight back ... even tho I consider it a poor win for UAE , it was taken from me no matter ... I have bad days and weeks, Hell even a Broken Clock tells the Right Time 2x a Day =)

And thanks for the compliment, you made my point for me .. Im no easy takeover and never will be, when you want a real Trophy, come to me, Im more then willing -=)

I may like Mangos but sometimes they get a little to over ripe and you just have to make Mango Juice =)

DeletedUser8362

who said i had a bed time on saturday nights???

the fruit knows all XD

could you come a bit closer to me... I dont like conquering out of a 13hr range...

oh and btw, who from TeA in O43 would you consider a worthy opponant???

DeletedUser

oh and btw, i am yet to see an attack from TeA that has cleared a city.

Hmm how do we takeover cities then? The hometown troops just welcome us in?

Again, unlike your buddies there, I have no need to prove what TeA has or hasnt done ... I just do it and then waste some of my time here, setting the fools straight ...

Job done ..

DeletedUser

who said i had a bed time on saturday nights???

the fruit knows all XD

could you come a bit closer to me... I dont like conquering out of a 13hr range...

oh and btw, who from TeA in O43 would you consider a worthy opponant???

Hmm well I want Devynsire, I would consider that a strong target & a win worthy to hold a notch on my Belt ...

Give it time, and if ML is still your Tag, Ill head your way and Found a city you can takeover =) Everyone knows the best waters lie in Ocean 34 =) Clear view to the bottom & lovely Beaches!

DeletedUser8362

Hmm how do we takeover cities then? The hometown troops just welcome us in?

Again, unlike your buddies there, I have no need to prove what TeA has or hasnt done ... I just do it and then waste some of my time here, setting the fools straight ...

Job done ..

erm, ml has NEVER lost a city to ANYONE unless they were allies, or which we gave them. so there hasnt been much of clearing us on our side...

DeletedUser

Hmm well I want Devynsire, I would consider that a strong target & a win worthy to hold a notch on my Belt ...

Give it time, and if ML is still your Tag, Ill head your way and Found a city you can takeover =) Everyone knows the best waters lie in Ocean 34 =) Clear view to the bottom & lovely Beaches!

I am honored you feel I am a worthy target, and if 34 is so lovely, then it makes me sad I am forced to make my way to 32 to deal with some upstarts named Stonecutters.
SC seems to have very little respect for you guys,. you should see the smack they talk about you.

In all honesty Krustard I respect you far greater then you give me credit for, you do lead from the front, you do bring the pain and I find you more worthy then you MOUTH lets others see you.

I bet we would have worked well together if this world hadn't played out as if did.

and I will be the first to say it, if TeA is a MRA, then they are the true model of what a GOOD MRA should be. they are a worthy foe, who have been at war since time began, and have held their own, and made great come backs.
please lets all give them a hand (claps)

DeletedUser

and I will be the first to say it, if TeA is a MRA, then they are the true model of what a GOOD MRA should be. they are a worthy foe, who have been at war since time began, and have held their own, and made great come backs.
please lets all give them a hand (claps)

They have a few core players who are good and have some good leadership, something most MRA's lack. But the majority have stayed on top by turtling, and when that fails, one of the many with invitation rights comes to the rescue by inviting a new player to fill the gap.

I'm sorry devyn but I'm going to disagree and say that a worthy foe fights back in earnest, something which we have not seen coming from TeA thus far. I respect them as an alliance and think they have done a good job to get to where they are, but I will not call them a worthy foe until they give me reason to.

Maybe I'm too harsh but I'm known to call it as I see it and do not sugar coat things. So sorry if I have offended.

DeletedUser

I will send 100k silver to the first TeA to take an active ML city. (And yes I will check Grepostats to affirm their activity.)