Harbingers Elite shall burn

DeletedUser

No point with any of that talk anyway. The two of you are too far from one another to do anything so enough with the chest thumping. I'm sure more people are surprised that you are a founder than Devyn being a prince with the way you have presented yourself on the forums. ML is a kingdom government structure btw.

DeletedUser

Naa we have some close cities but when I challenged his Friend, way back when , he also had to bring his "WE" with him & wouldnt accept the challenge.

Perhaps a Kingdoms Government would be more Honorable, and allow your little Prince to take on a Titan ..

As far as me presenting myself on this Forum, ive done everything BUT that. Mostly because of numb wits, who Obviously spend too much time on here.

I've spoken my piece everytime Ive needed to. Rather then kid around or spend time Polishing my own rewards here in the Public Forum. Nor do I create a Thread asking people to tell us who they Love so much to be with. If you want to know who are the better players, then ask or post something worth reading.

Stroking each others accomplishments in public, isnt or will ever be something I take kindly to.

my 2cents

DeletedUser

If you are referring to anything I have posted I only post news for the public and stats at times (not my fault the stats show ML as the victors in the war). It's good for the general players who view these forums to know. I find it sad how dead these public forums are because on other games like this that I play they are full of interesting news and politics and propaganda, I think that makes the game a little bit more fun.

You have no close cities. The closest you have is one in o44. the others are deep in TeA territory. Devynsire is loyal to ML. ML has been around for longer than TeA and all members that were in ML from day one that still play Grepolis are still in ML (one has left during the disbanding/reforming but is only semi-active in one of our friend alliances), so we must be doing something right too.

While each of our members are capable on their own, ML is an alliance that coordinates with each other. WE work together as a team. I don't know how TeA do it but I don't see the point of being in an alliance if you don't fight together as an alliance. As long as everyone can pull their own weight it works well.

DeletedUser

Nope eGOD, never had an issue with you, because rather then Kid, threaten or talk BS .. youve always backed up what you say with some Stat or something Reasonable.

I have nothing bad to say about ML or I would hope I treated it the same I would with anyone acting up ... While you also like to Bash TeA, you do it maturely and at time even correct. But eitherway, TeA isn't some bunch of noobs and thats why we are still here. We just rather hang around the masses, then be all cooped up like Cocks ready to be let into the Hen House.

While I respect the 41 players, make that 40 =) in ML, I wouldnt be caught in a group of such elite egos. Putting 41 people together to do things is so Minor league.

As far as ML being here so long and having so many loyal members. That again brings up my question. Why is Devyn a Prince? The blood lines in ML that weak ?

The best of luck to you my friend and to ML ... its a Long Game .. I can only hope you wont fall on the same path as all the other Alliances Devyn was in ..

Krusty the Klown

DeletedUser

1VSF.png

I have several Cities of Devyn I can attack. Let me know Prince.

Krusty

DeletedUser

While each of our members are capable on their own, ML is an alliance that coordinates with each other. WE work together as a team. I don't know how TeA do it but I don't see the point of being in an alliance if you don't fight together as an alliance. As long as everyone can pull their own weight it works well.

eGOD would you mind if I gave my opinion on the reasoning behind that.

Its more capable individuals joining as one in order to show their strength.

Its like the dream team without any Dream. Atleast the USA Dream team played for the Masses, not just for themselves .. what a concept .. help others & be helped..

Sure not all members in TeA know whats going on at the moment. Heck with 240 members at this moment, because we've had more. I can say we probly have dozens of Kids, tons of Family Men, a few professionals, a few Artists & much more Interesting people then Im sure a group of 41 Grepolis Geeks could offer ..

What you think? That sounds more the case ..

DeletedUser

The other alliances Devyn were in were either crap, had weak leadership, or got absorbed into a larger alliance. None of these are the same in ML. He is prince for his active work in ML and good sense of leadership. He has had a lot of experience leading from his past alliances also. I really fail to see where your major disliking of him came from, was it just through Big John E and that whole debacle?

There are not many in ML that want to do leader-like things, they just want to fight, and I don't blame them. ML only has 3 government members, many things aren't needed as most of our players can go about their business without needing to be told what to do or who to attack.

Okay so you are in range then, seemed far when I was checking and I would still consider 45-46 hours quite far. If you want to send the attack go for it, would love to see TeA try to take their first city off us :)

I finally got a TeA player to fight me back! Genx78 and I are having a wee skirmish. Just when I was about to give up on having a decent fight with TeA in my area :)

DeletedUser

eGOD would you mind if I gave my opinion on the reasoning behind that.

Its more capable individuals joining as one in order to show their strength.

Its like the dream team without any Dream. Atleast the USA Dream team played for the Masses, not just for themselves .. what a concept .. help others & be helped..

Sure not all members in TeA know whats going on at the moment. Heck with 240 members at this moment, because we've had more. I can say we probly have dozens of Kids, tons of Family Men, a few professionals, a few Artists & much more Interesting people then Im sure a group of 41 Grepolis Geeks could offer ..

What you think? That sounds more the case ..
In response to this message, we have all those people too. We have a few kids (some as young as 13), we have a few "Family Men" as you describe it, and many people with interesting professions. We aren't geeks (well not all of us maybe), we just choose to play the game well instead of half-heartedly. It is only natural for a bunch of players who like to play the game well to band together. This way there is no having to deal with players who do not play the game in our style. (Note that I am not bashing on any other way of playing the game, just saying we play it our way)

DeletedUser

eGOD, all well said ...

It seems we both agree , we are in the Best Alliance. I like agreeing -=)

DeletedUser

In all honesty Krustard the things you say have little to no effect on me or my game. I welcome any and all attacks you wish to send, im sure you will fight better then.. 77% of the rest of the players we have fought in this war.

45hours out is bad shape, deep into our waters with our activity level? its almost a waste.... its just to bad you are south west ... and I am north east.. as i told you before i would never accept a personal challenge, I have far to much to do then play your games.

Whats comes will come. Your goal is to get us flustered, then have us focus on you. while you make us waste our unit on you while you gain BP.. you did it before.

When I say "US" i mean all those in ML who have disliked you from the start, since your bully days in Titans of Sparta.... and as cowardly as you try and spin in, in ML we have no need to fight alone... when we fight together so effectively.

A part of me is glad you are back! Welcome back Krustard, and I thought this war would be easy!

DeletedUser

I wish people would attack me from 40+ hours away...I like Mike but if this is how the TeA rolls maybe Phen should have at them as well? Can't let ML take all the easy BP...

DeletedUser8362

I wish people would attack me from 40+ hours away...I like Mike but if this is how the TeA rolls maybe Phen should have at them as well? Can't let ML take all the easy BP...

but i want the ppl that attack from 40+ hrs out with biremes XD

btw i'm the 13yr old in ml :cool:

DeletedUser

45hours out is bad shape, deep into our waters with our activity level? its almost a waste.... its just to bad you are south west ... and I am north east.. as i told you before i would never accept a personal challenge, I have far to much to do then play your games.

Oh dear, sounds like excuses again. Im guessing that 77% you mention that cant fight are the ones keeping you busy.. when you wanna come against a real Titan, let me know ... im hmm yeah SW of ya .. =)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser8362

krustard attack me!!! attack me!!!! attack me!!!!

i am closer than devynsire and smaller... i should be an easier target :p

DeletedUser

I refuse to attack my Favorite Fruit .. I love Mangos. Had one Tree in Miami that would produce ones up to 11 inches round .. =)

:eek:

DeletedUser8362

:Angry: damn my awesome name!!!!!! think of it this way. You are crushing the mango to make mango juice :p

DeletedUser

There are a few Xmortis players who have taken a liking to bolting/earthquaking me lol. Frustrating because I go to send attacks and they are 50 hours out..

DeletedUser8362

its the cheapest form of attack,bolting from long distances, so you cannot retailiat successfully

DeletedUser

Yeah someone should talk to Stonecutters about their Zap policies.

Bolting No Surrender! Shame

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Or Synergy......Maggas and Jigar7 are horrible about their bolting habits....if only they knew at this stage it really doesnt bother me too much.