Harbingers v. The Huns

DeletedUser

I think you just made that claim dune. You have a worthless alliance which has accomplished zero goals other than being in the huns back pocket for your miserable existence and still being in their back pocket.

Something to be proud of. Standing up and fighting on your own.

Want to cry some more because Lord Ragnar has lost a city?

Oh wait, I forgot. You are still helping the huns because you "owe them". I forgot, your loyalty is brimming at 100% at all points.

Is that flaiming another alliance? OTC has been around a while and deserved some respect, not like LOL or one of the other hundreds you failed at. As for being stand alone they walked away from the huns, whether I agree or not...your statement is false. Stop with all the propaganda....and you speak on others. Every time I try make peace with you...you do some more Nwinder specials.

DeletedUser

who are you talking to jack? I thought I told you to occupy yourself learning to play!!
And I dont get the multi accounting reference?? Why are you blasting Daniejam here?

DeletedUser

You want to sum me up why dont you take another crack at taking a city? As for the accounts I will admit its impressive that you guys can keep up with all of them.

And I like you trying to point out that I take gifted cities and attack some inactives, because you just took a chunk of Validity out of sparky since he has NEVER taken an active players city. In the next few weeks we will see where it all ends up.

DeletedUser

Is that flaiming another alliance? OTC has been around a while and deserved some respect, not like LOL or one of the other hundreds you failed at. As for being stand alone they walked away from the huns, whether I agree or not...your statement is false. Stop with all the propaganda....and you speak on others. Every time I try make peace with you...you do some more Nwinder specials.

Really, last I checked they checked out. and now they are back.

When did you try to make peace with me?

Are you all of a sudden a dune loyalist now? That guy has lied his guts out to me and my alliance for ... hmmm ... over a year. We took his crap. I worked my butt off trying to convince everyone that vigoran was wrong, he wasn't helping the huns. I worked my butt off trying to prevent a war between them and SC and other alliances. At the end of the day, dune was just using my good faith in him as a trick.

He literally just admitted to Dysen, after messaging all of us and telling us he was no longer with The Huns because he has "standards" - that he is still helping them as he "owes them".

Where is the nwinder special here mate and where is the lie? I treated dune with vast amounts of respect for a very long time, I am sure he will lie and tell you otherwise. But most know that to be true. At this point, he deserves no respect from anyone.

And to jack116798:
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en4/player/190928/colonizations

Do me a favor and explain that. (and boy does that sum you up, the last city you took not from your own alliance, was from tictac as he was going in vacation mode during a family emergency. Very "beast-like".

Also, I said "when I quit" first, I will be decimating your alliance and their friends. But thank you for admitting that you and your alliance are "school-boys". A really rather accurate statement. I won't let your childish, foolish and disrespectful pranks urge my want to destroy your alliance.

Last edited by a moderator:

jack116798

Phrourach
I never said I wasn't a turtle . happy to take in-actives & sit back & laugh at you guys .
but when you guys say your not taking them it shows how honest you are . also if you look at all my stats you will see I opened up north 46 for the Huns & kicked all your mates out .
& yes it was a childish prank but get over it . you have always insulted people on here & have never been polite to anyone . I have also spoken to tictac & found him to be a nice person & if he had told me he had a RL issue I would not have attacked but when I had A RL emergency he did try to land a colony on me as I went into VM .
I am not sure why you play this game if it upsets you so ??
I play for fun maybe you could try that ??
anyone that knows me will tell you that I hate cheats & liars so I don't think I need to say anything in these forums now .

DeletedUser15049

The displays are actually disturbing. It is just a game.

I'm done with the forum.

DeletedUser

Really, last I checked they checked out. and now they are back.

When did you try to make peace with me?

Are you all of a sudden a dune loyalist now? That guy has lied his guts out to me and my alliance for ... hmmm ... over a year. We took his crap. I worked my butt off trying to convince everyone that vigoran was wrong, he wasn't helping the huns. I worked my butt off trying to prevent a war between them and SC and other alliances. At the end of the day, dune was just using my good faith in him as a trick.

He literally just admitted to Dysen, after messaging all of us and telling us he was no longer with The Huns because he has "standards" - that he is still helping them as he "owes them".

Where is the nwinder special here mate and where is the lie? I treated dune with vast amounts of respect for a very long time, I am sure he will lie and tell you otherwise. But most know that to be true. At this point, he deserves no respect from anyone.

And to jack116798:
http://www.grepostats.com/world/en4/player/190928/colonizations

Do me a favor and explain that. (and boy does that sum you up, the last city you took not from your own alliance, was from tictac as he was going in vacation mode during a family emergency. Very "beast-like".

Also, I said "when I quit" first, I will be decimating your alliance and their friends. But thank you for admitting that you and your alliance are "school-boys". A really rather accurate statement. I won't let your childish, foolish and disrespectful pranks urge my want to destroy your alliance.

LOL...thats funny I didnt realize dune had a following? As for me being a Dune loyalist, that would be a far reaching assessment as I have barely spoken to the man. With that being said, I always point out what I see (my personal perception) whether you agree or not. And as you should have seen by now, if I agree with you I will say it. I just think all the recent personal jabs, and hostility may be unwarranted.

DeletedUser15049

Be a man Nick.

I'm reading all this and it really is just awful. The stuff re Sparky and Fiz is abysmal. I am not even dignifying that with a response. People with half a brain cell will see right through that one. I would only highlight motive and timing to those with brains. Also what kind of person does a 'he said she said' on a forum? That is just fishwife material.

Who are you to make statements on people about bullying? You scream about bullies then do s--- like this whenever something is said that somehow offends you or to force people into a line you want or to manipulate outcomes. You were always a bully. You bullied Final Sovereignty in the West. You bullied every other alliance. Guardians of Destiny et al. It was always the same stuff out your mouth too. Enough is enough.

People will reflect on what I have stated. I see linkage. You can put this down to another example of the end product revealing itself.

As for the guys in 34, I always said I'd fight for them. As I always said I'd fight for Cradle of Filth. As I always said I'd fight for the Scorps and almost did with Relentless. Your view of me is really at odds with the form. And before you start. I BSd EC (an enemy that was BSing me) for a ceasefire in order for us and Scorps to take over a cluster in north 42. You are in an alliance where the mighty Vigoran tried to secure a NAP with the Huns to shaft your own alliance LoC who are no longer here! There is a world of a difference between those acts. What makes it even more disturbingly hypocritical of you guys is the stance of war with the OTC because we agreed a NAP after being the crew that was on our own fighting Huns, Ares and Nats.

In terms of the OTC achievement. We are still here. We are surrounded by giants and we still stand here. We have lost a war from the HWC era and still stand here. We have waged and won wars as the OTC and still stand here. When you can produce that, then you come to me about leadership and alliance performance/achievement.

I'm seriously done with this forum after this. You make it a poisonous place for everyone Nick and there is just no need. I've been pretty friendly and was understanding of the pic stuff etc. Yet you personalise stuff and there is just no need. What makes it sickening is the righteous indignation. You then wonder why people behave with enmity towards you after stuff like this. And for what?

Be a man.

DeletedUser

I quit too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad:

HUNS stink!!!

WE have never done anything wrong EVEEEEEEEEER!!

Ok now I get it, I will quit asking why you guys do it. Makes you feel pretty good if you get caught up in the moment.

DeletedUser

I read this and think, good. Another one gone.

The displays are actually disturbing. It is just a game.

I'm done with the forum.

Then I see this. HAHAHAHAHA.

Be a man Nick.

I'm reading all this and it really is just awful. The stuff re Sparky and Fiz is abysmal. I am not even dignifying that with a response. You just responded after you said you wouldn't respond. Absolutely hilarious, make up your mind mate.People with half a brain cell will see right through that one. I would only highlight motive and timing to those with brains. Also what kind of person does a 'he said she said' on a forum? That is just fishwife material.

Who are you to make statements on people about bullying? You scream about bullies then do s--- like this whenever something is said that somehow offends you or to force people into a line you want or to manipulate outcomes. You were always a bully. You bullied Final Sovereignty in the West. You bullied every other alliance. Guardians of Destiny et al. It was always the same stuff out your mouth too. Enough is enough. Once again, I thought you were not going to respond? But since you took the time to respond. What about Final Sovereignty? I am friends with all of those guys. McScrewie and I were very close. I will always miss him and speaking of plum brandy. Those were old wars you knew nothing about. FS got to together and put on their profile they existed ONLY to eliminate LoL. Well, they got the upper hand there, right?

People will reflect on what I have stated. I see linkage. You can put this down to another example of the end product revealing itself.

As for the guys in 34, I always said I'd fight for them. As I always said I'd fight for Cradle of Filth. As I always said I'd fight for the Scorps and almost did with Relentless. Your view of me is really at odds with the form. And before you start. I BSd EC (an enemy that was BSing me) for a ceasefire in order for us and Scorps to take over a cluster in north 42. You are in an alliance where the mighty Vigoran tried to secure a NAP with the Huns to shaft your own alliance LoC who are no longer here! There is a world of a difference between those acts. What makes it even more disturbingly hypocritical of you guys is the stance of war with the OTC because we agreed a NAP after being the crew that was on our own fighting Huns, Ares and Nats. There is no difference between the acts. Vigoran was a horrible person. You said he was a horrible person for doing that. Then you turned around and did it. And just admitted it.

In terms of the OTC achievement. We are still here. We are surrounded by giants and we still stand here. We have lost a war from the HWC era and still stand here. We have waged and won wars as the OTC and still stand here. When you can produce that, then you come to me about leadership and alliance performance/achievement. Last I checked you were losing, and joined in with the huns, and that didn't work out so you came back. After 2 failed colony ships on dysen today, I will see how long you last.

I'm seriously done with this forum after this. Second time you made this claim. Let's see how long it lasts.You make it a poisonous place for everyone Nick and there is just no need. I've been pretty friendly and was understanding of the pic stuff etc. Oh really? What did you tell me about the pic, that it is just office-cooler antics and it is to be expected. You condoned it as a leader. You are not understanding of it at all. Instead, offer your picture for us to do with as we see fit. And let's see how long that lasts.Yet you personalise stuff and there is just no need. What makes it sickening is the righteous indignation. Isn't this ENTIRE post you personalizing stuff that doesn't need to be personalized? Or should I do as you say, and not as you do?You then wonder why people behave with enmity towards you after stuff like this When have I ever wondered that? When I have EVER expressed to you I wondered about that?. And for what?

Be a man.

And hey, if you don't want to cop up to it. Eh, I'll post the skype conversations at some other time. They have your real name on it. I won't, however much I disrespect you (which is tremendous), betray the trust you gave me by sharing your skype with me.

DeletedUser15049

Nick

At no point was I involved in anything that you refer to re the forum stuff. I still say paul was having a giggle and was thoughtless at worst. That related specifically to your pic on his profile. It was anonymous in that sense until it appeared on this forum. I don't know yet who said it was you on the forum but they broke your anonymity in that instance.

I also said if the stuff re personal details if relevant to identifying your home etc was posted, that was pretty low and that you should have mailed me about it etc. I don't agree with that kind of play at all. I also stated I'd do my best to ensure nothing like that happened again. How that translates into what you have to say on it is incredible. It requires a clear case of mental illness to turn what I said, and what I did in it all which was zero, into what you have written. Get it right mate. Or have a break. Meltdowns we all have so take a break.

In terms of Vig. I pointed to the distinctions and the intent. You are not that good at distinctions beyond polarised mentalism. So pointless even going into it. My conscience is clear on it. The record is clear on it too funnily enough. I just walked out to make sure Cradle had a degree of protection although even here others intervene and the play goes on... I stood for the Scorps against Relentless. The sadness around the Scorps is people fell for a play too. I think/hope people there now realise that. Others in 42 always knew it.

I say Be a Man because you are behaving like a child on some imagined power trip. You think you can bully me like this? You are aware it is an attempt to bully, to exercise control you are indulging yourself in don't you? What man behaves in such a manner as you do Nick? You do respect? No. You do juvenile fishwife style bullying and I'm tired of your displays. Post what you like. My views are known and have been stated to more than one Nick. You are dealing with a MAN. Not a child on an imagined power trip.

I'll say it for all to read and for your information.

I left the TBHC to protect an ally Cradle of Filth.
That ally is now split.
It was split by other idiots and their well known ways, by people rewriting conversations and denying, by people intent on harming the OTC - and by the way they were meant to be allies! So go figure...
I left TBHC because there is an element in the North who have their own agenda. See above. Very damaging. And now we find ourselves in the OTC on the verge of war over it. I have stated for all to read that those involved are pretty low. The type who urge war on alliances who help them in war. That make you happy Nick?

As I see it the OTC are surrounded by grade A idiots who get away with their idiocy by bullying what they perceive to be weaker enemies. They then claim their bullying tactics as great strategic gains as they mope up inactives as people tire of it and jack the game. As of now a few people will learn how a small hardcore crew work when pushed. I've got a nice 2 week reading break so plenty time to have fun.

I am always firm on the OTC protecting OTC interests and fighting for our honour. Something you don't know about. After all, what man with honour sits on forums saying 'I'll tell people you said this because I now decided I do not like you'?

Let everyone see you for what you are Nick. One week whining about being bullied. The next week trying bull like this. People like you are laughable. It is a game mate. Say what you like. At the end of the day you had to admit it. I was never going to throw the guys in 34 to the wolves. So you go do your post this or post that or whatever you want to do.

I couldn't give a s---. Type of guy I am Nick. You really have no idea about me or my crew. It is a game. We are here to play. If it means we all get into a scrap then all the more fun isn't it? Can always start again on the rim with all those slots if need be.

See you in Delta Hell :)

DeletedUser

Can we get back on topic!

As riveting as your tirades are nobody really cares, PM each other if its that important.

I'd rather read about how the Harbs are sticking it to the man as is indicated by the title of this thread.

:p

DeletedUser15049

On topic?

Prefer Off.

;-)

I read this and think, good. Another one gone.

Then I see this. HAHAHAHAHA.

And hey, if you don't want to cop up to it. Eh, I'll post the skype conversations at some other time. They have your real name on it. I won't, however much I disrespect you (which is tremendous), betray the trust you gave me by sharing your skype with me.

Some man.