Harbingers vs. Ares / EotD / SG-Elites

DeletedUser

Time to liven up the forums. Lets leave the egos elsewhere (I s*** on your egos :cool:) and talk SOLELY about the war.

Its been 7 months since the start of the war against DoA / EotD, casualties have been taken on all fronts from both sides (SW)

Since 2011-11-02 we have taken:

125 EotD cities
153 DoA cities

and we've lost

62 cities to EotD
87 cities to DoA

After several players splintered from EotD war began with SG-Elites. IoA housed refugees and so we decided to do to them as we did to Big Brother.

We've taken:

15 SG cities
31 IoA cities

and we've lost

35 cities to SG
12 cities to IoA

Total war count is:

EotD: 125 / 62
DoA: 153 / 87
IoA: 31 / 12
SG: 15 / 35

As its plain to see we've lost more cities to SG then Ares. Its safe to say we're losing the war against SG-Elites (no bias bulls*** I'm going to speak the truth even if I'm a Harb) but still we fight.

According to Grepolis Mods, Harbingers (thanks to Badgers and Crusaders) won Delta server. Regardless of how many people switch the facts the truth is we did. We won the wonders we never wanted to win, now all that remains is war. If Delta is destined a slow death lets not go down quietly, I'll see you in the battlefield. :pro:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Time to liven up the forums. Lets leave the egos elsewhere (I s*** on your egos :cool:) and talk SOLELY about the war.

Sure lets leave the ego behind and talk about war, but first lets talk about your maths. Where the hell have you got all those numbers?

I will not talk about the last 7 months, I will talk since the war start between DoA and Harbs, HWC and HB. (I am not going to talk about any other alliance just DoA against the H clan, I am not here to talk about any other alliance but I am sure your numbers would be equally distorted with the other alliances)

The war between the Allies (DoA and the rest) and the Axis of Evil (The H Clan) started since July 2012. Since then

DoA against Harbs lost - 164/took - 167

DoA against HWC lost - 41/took - 81

The only alliance who had any impact is HB, well done lads but we will soon come you guys.

DoA against HB lost - 24/took - 2

As its plain to see we've lost more cities to SG then Ares. Its safe to say we're losing the war against SG-Elites (no bias bulls*** I'm going to speak the truth even if I'm a Harb) but still we fight.

Want to make some corrections? Not the truth for sure, what you speak.

According to Grepolis Mods, Harbingers (thanks to Badgers and Crusaders) won Delta server. Regardless of how many people switch the facts the truth is we did. We won the wonders we never wanted to win, now all that remains is war. If Delta is destined a slow death lets not go down quietly, I'll see you in the battlefield. :pro:

True, Harbs have won the server as far as the wonders are concerned. No one can deny that you guys got the four wonders first, how you got them is no more an issue (although you failed to retain them). I agree what remains is the war.

DeletedUser

The only alliance who had any impact is HB, well done lads but we will soon come you guys.

DoA against HB lost - 24/took - 2

We The Honey Badgers starter war against DOA on 25th Jan had kept out of this war as we were finishing off Eotd and it was only when you posted on your internal forums that you were going to take out my 4 cities in 54 that gave us no choice but to move back into that ocean and go to war with DOA now the count is

taken 25 soon to be 26 lost 1
As the other city was a pass on due to fighting eotd look back further on my stats and you will see many cities have been passed over to 3 or 4 doa players at that time.
And i've heard where coming to get you to many times you have 278 cities we have 37 we should not even be there now

DeletedUser

As the other city was a pass on due to fighting eotd look back further on my stats and you will see many cities have been passed over to 3 or 4 doa players at that time.

Not really interested in that, lose is lose thats all I am looking at.

And i've heard where coming to get you to many times you have 278 cities we have 37 we should not even be there now

Do not worry your wish will be granted in due time.

DeletedUser

Not really interested in that, lose is lose thats all I am looking at.

Do not worry your wish will be granted in due time.

I doubt it will be you and speed boat doesn't look much of a threat and there is no ghost cities left for you guys to take so I suppose if the server is still alive we may meet in you in 53 although taking 278 cities will take a while

jack116798

Phrourach
looking at last 90 days is more interesting .
46 harbs /5 eotd
16 harbs /31 SG
32 harbs /12 IOA
53 harbs /42 DOA & we have 3 in conquest now as well .

DeletedUser21978

Argue all you like about who has taken and lost the most cities. All I am concerned with is the war in delta is far from over. Let us enjoy while it lasts.

DeletedUser15049

I mean this sincerely. May the best team win the war. I am semi sad I cannot take part in it. I'd have loved dearly to have waged my own one man war on Relentless but alas - little leakyboat was screaming about a banned player after demanding I come back to kick his backside.

Such is Delta.

Got to say Tucky....surprised you ended up backing the Ares crew. That aside, I know your guys will give Harbs a great fight. As for the others...sigh. lol

Good luck.

DeletedUser

Ahh the war talk. Sooner or later out come the stats to be twisted to either side's perspective. Personally I'd look at the state of the alliances over the past month (as this is when IoA got dragged into things). Any alliance that is down by 200 towns, 3 million points, 12+ players and has comprehensively failed to break opposition even when outnumbering them in oceans 3:1 or greater is hardly in a position to brag. I know this is little to do with war per se but is indicative of the state of Habringers and indeed the server in general.

I could go on and talk about bps but stats are pointless when it's no war is won without the other side giving up and judging by the bleed of Harbs players you'll crack/run out of players before us. Conquering towns means nothing without actually beating the opposition but feel free to keep a count if it makes you feel good.

Onto towns... did it not cross your minds that I didn't kick Gazarkian (he is the vast majority of Harbs conquests on IoA) for a reason? I knew at some point someone from Harbs would start a 'we are awesome cos we conquered more than you thread' so when gaz quit the account was used to soak up Harbs conquest slots, better they get used on inactive players in remote locations. It's a common tactic as even the dead (accounts) can serve especially against 'limited thinker' opposition, I suppose I could have taken the Harb route to prevent anymore conquests (we laughed at mentholman's fate).

And finally, I thought you were talking about a war? I'm therefore unsure why you are talking about the sim aspects of the game. You DID build 4 wonders (winning the server or one aspect of it) but the game hasn't ended and like it or not you are still number 2 except for building things and player numbers so I guess 'sheep not lions' comments are applicable here, right?

IoA follow the guidelines that I put into place at the very start of our existence. We accept we will get hit alot typically when DoA enemies are getting desperate and simply absorb the bps to fund our future growth. Along the way some players will fall by the wayside, some will change sides but those who remain will come out stronger for the experience. So please keep your conquest counts running and we'll simply keep chipping away at your vulnerable players until you get them banned.

DeletedUser

Ahh the war talk. Sooner or later out come the stats to be twisted to either side's perspective. Personally I'd look at the state of the alliances over the past month (as this is when IoA got dragged into things). Any alliance that is down by 200 towns, 3 million points, 12+ players and has comprehensively failed to break opposition even when outnumbering them in oceans 3:1 or greater is hardly in a position to brag. I know this is little to do with war per se but is indicative of the state of Habringers and indeed the server in general.

I could go on and talk about bps but stats are pointless when it's no war is won without the other side giving up and judging by the bleed of Harbs players you'll crack/run out of players before us. Conquering towns means nothing without actually beating the opposition but feel free to keep a count if it makes you feel good.

Onto towns... did it not cross your minds that I didn't kick Gazarkian (he is the vast majority of Harbs conquests on IoA) for a reason? I knew at some point someone from Harbs would start a 'we are awesome cos we conquered more than you thread' so when gaz quit the account was used to soak up Harbs conquest slots, better they get used on inactive players in remote locations. It's a common tactic as even the dead (accounts) can serve especially against 'limited thinker' opposition, I suppose I could have taken the Harb route to prevent anymore conquests (we laughed at mentholman's fate).

And finally, I thought you were talking about a war? I'm therefore unsure why you are talking about the sim aspects of the game. You DID build 4 wonders (winning the server or one aspect of it) but the game hasn't ended and like it or not you are still number 2 except for building things and player numbers so I guess 'sheep not lions' comments are applicable here, right?

IoA follow the guidelines that I put into place at the very start of our existence. We accept we will get hit alot typically when DoA enemies are getting desperate and simply absorb the bps to fund our future growth. Along the way some players will fall by the wayside, some will change sides but those who remain will come out stronger for the experience. So please keep your conquest counts running and we'll simply keep chipping away at your vulnerable players until you get them banned.
badnight you seem like a decent guy but whatever cred you had in this game is completely gone. you dragged yourself into this war don't twist the facts. your just talk there's a lot you don't know and i'll leave it at that.

rc facts are there, and as the title of the thread states 'Harbingers vs...' i'm not mentioning our allies but my alliance, but your free to post a thread and do with it whatever you like. no need to twist anything there's enough bulls*** in RL so lets just play the game and stop moaning.

*sigh* these guys are predictable.

back to the topic, WAR! red flags everywhere on our frontlines, i love it. our Omen players proved how great they were at the game now look where they are now, planning ops with Harb veterans. i'm still waiting for an Ares op against us, don't keep us waiting guys.

DeletedUser18613

well here we go again......

i do so like how you can make a post about twisting stats and facts to your liking and then go do the same your self...... it is the never ending circle these forums seem to be stuck in..... you come in here, where some one has tried to get a good kind natured conversation group going and start the slander once again, please take note of the attitudes of some of your other leaders and put your opinions out there in a positive manor (others can so why cant you?)

now to laugh at your posts!

so otc came running to us? the merged in when we stared to upgrade the last of our wonders! are your trying to tell me that the same would not of happened with alot if not all of ioa if the shoe was on the other foot? or are you telling me that you where setting your own alliance up by getting them to do all the support work and send resources for nothing? seems you can not have a go at HWC players or harbs for this with out saying you wouldnt do the same for your team..... the fact most of the HWC players decided to stay makes me think maybe the state of our alliance isnt so bad at all..... but that is just how i see it

us taking your inactives, why can we not do that? congrats on not kicking one when he is losing cities! do you want an award? and who have i kicked for losing cities that makes this a point to talk your self up on? we both know that taking inactives and taking ghosts are both part of the war, you do this to get into better strategic locations. and if your trying to tell me all the cities we are taking are inactives can you please tell them to stop trying to break our conquers :p its getting confusing when there light ships hit my biremes... so i guess some of them are not as inactive as you claim.....

now you seem to like pointing out our greater numbers... easy to do now that we have merged but while we are all turning stats to suit our selfs, here is my turn!

harbs 126 player
HB 5 player

total 131 players

vs

DoA 118 players
IoA 66 players

total 184 players

now i could go further and add every one else we are both allied to.... ours would include Relentless, who would you have to add to the list? but as you say this is just twisting stats to suit me guess we can both do that ehhh? now i could go on but ive had my fun, now till next time i get your wise words to inspire me some more i wish you a good day

DeletedUser

Ummm the old stats and inactive debate, you can find equally tragic threads started by every alliance that has fought DoA. I do, however, find it singularly amusing that you talk about pointless stats then trot out some to back up your argument.

Let me return the favour
SW delta (main oceans)
O36 - 2.4kk Harbs (falling) vs 1.2kk Ares (rising)
O47 - 3.7kk Harbs (falling slowly) vs 0.6kk (rising slowly)

OR

Losses over the past 28 days from greepo-stats (war/ghosting).
  1. Harbs - lost 336 towns (this puts your awesome conquest count over a year into perspective)
  2. Doa - gained 39 towns
  3. Ioa - lost 28 towns
  4. SG ELites - lost 75 towns
  5. Eotd - lost 2 towns
The vast majority of losses on any side are inactivity not war, nice try at pnp though.

Surely by those narrow specific ocean measurements you should be awesomely successful, right? But as noted stats mean nothing right? Oh, I have to admire Harbs for trying to pretend that their inability to form meaningful relationships, agreements etc etc makes them better because as a result they are now outnumbered? Surely this is a failing? It is in my book but then my standards are different. I also laughed when the numbers counts got dragged out, if you attack everyone in sight the only people you have to blame for being outnumbered is yourselves (see diplomacy comment)

Inactives. There is nothing wrong with attacking inactive players but you missed the point as usual. Oh, for the record no-one is daft enough to turn down a cheap conquest as you'll note if you check out my recent conquests (ghosts, inactive harbs, barely active harbs, multi-accounts harbs). For the slower players my point was simply bragging about taking towns from players who quit is similar to bragging about taking towns from ghosts, tragic. At the same time one of the most annoying aspects of the game is building up city slots so if you use them on inactive players it spares my actives, simple. Don't get me wrong it is galling to lose towns and players from your alliance but as your alliance seems content to charge for the rim of delta I'll not complain.

Finally, if you check greepo-stats the first conquests came from Harbs (my conquests of the Philney account were sanctioned by Harbs leadership), at no time did anyone from Harbs mention anything to me about IoA attacks or even seek to talk to me. Let's be honest diplomacy is not a Harbinger strong point. I'm therefore surprised to be blamed for Harbinger attacks on IoA and indeed your earlier post suggest it was planned and therefore you are talking, er, rubbish.

IoA housed refugees and so we decided to do to them as we did to Big Brother.

It's interesting to note the refugees comment given that this was done in agreement with the leaders at the time. The debate about my credibility is laughable, those on my side know who I am, where I've come from and what my word is worth just as those on the other side have their own opinions. In general though you'll find I play in delta under my own name using the same account whereas in your case "no such player exists" therefore I think you'll find as an active delta player my credibility is worth somewhat more than yours (I assume you are another failed player using a handed over account but can only forum post under your old handle as a result).

I understand you need to gee up the troops but this is not a war it's a grind. The enemy is not you (Harbs) it's boredom and player decay, you wanted to hasten your demise by creating more enemies then dragging us into the fight was the right way to do it. Keep your counts running if it makes you feel good, neither side can replace the loss of active players regardless of how many towns they conquer.

DeletedUser

This guy always makes things interesting. I'd LOVE to see a bigger IoA presence in 36 and 47, I dare you to begin massive ops there. Heads up, anyone attacking badnight expect to be blocked, he likes to block people after being attacked and expect no retaliation either. Talks a lot more on the forums then he does in-game. Literally. Why do we need more diplomacy? The allies we have at this point are more then enough, besides we love the odds, who doesn't like being outnumbered in war. Only shows how much better we're doing. Believe me that 'refugee comment' was always talked about in our internals never once did it go quiet. The problem you might not see here is that OUR leadership actually takes our players opinions into consideration. After so long though you actually turned red on my oceans and haven't had second thoughts since then. Assumption incorrect, again. My real account I had to quit due to R.L problems, I loved the game so much plus the people I played with that after life was sorted I asked a friend of mine to help me get into Delta. If you're able to understand that lets move on. Little Brother please speak honestly next time you post. I don't speak on things I don't know so please do the same. War tends to make the losers sour faced, your just on the wrong side bud. On my part of Delta our milkshakes taste sweet, us Harbs just tend to hog them all. Harbs' secret weapon? Milkshakes. That's another thing you have no idea about.

DeletedUser18613

badnight please re-read my post you seem to be missing the point.........
i also dont really need you to tell me what harb leadership has and hasnt done, i have a few clues there (this includes things phil did)
but i will thank you for making my point for me stat man! hahahaha you make this to easy really, leave the talking to your big brother alliance who actually has some decent human beings running it.
i noticed you didnt answer my question about what was going to happen to IoA if DoA got the wonders does that mean what i think it means?

also yes we have lost alot of players of late, its because there was such a big fuss made about 4 wonders winning it that they got there 4 wonders and decided they had had enough (congrats your plan to let us win the race so our players would leave was brilliant far better than out fighting them) so claim that victory if you will, but instead i would like to thank these players for the time they put into harbs and wish them all the best with there real life plans for the present and the future.

now normally i would finish up with a stat twist like you love so much but i think the joke of it might go over your head again. so to harbs lets do what we all love to do and fight, to DoA there is plenty of talk of fighting and im seeing it showing up in ocean 68! lets have some fun

DeletedUser18613

most weeks we come out on top, but it changes from time to time

DeletedUser18613

congrats on the taking of the world wonder city! looks like we still have a war on our hands.... well played with the team work