Harboring Spammers or Just Cowards??

DeletedUser50990

BLACK SAILS XIII are a crew of self named 'pirates'. they are notorious for running out onto the edge of a world, setting up a core there, and from there, they randomly and relentlessly spam everyone and anyone. They send minimum pop LS attacks from the edge of the world to each of a players cities. It usually takes a couple days for the spam attacks to land and later in the world it will even start to lag grepo for the victim player while being spammed. The object is to annoy random players until they lash out, at which time they will try to exploit the player's frustrations to get them banned or they quit the world and maybe even quit the game altogether.

They have done this on several worlds. Carystus, EN103, was the last. They set up in o09 and grew to top 100 and better size and spammed the world with constant streams of 300+ spam attacks on a single player at a time. Inno allows this unethical play because it is technically within the rules. It IS unethical play though and it degrades our grepo community on a whole. It further dwindles the number of grepo players willing to stay and play seriously.

These 'pirates' have begun to dig themselves in on the edge of Istros in o99. They intend to spam all of you in this world. Your misery is fun to them. They started out in o45 in a small tight core, right next to..... Written in Blood. So close, in fact, that they look like a sister branch of bloods.
7ad406f8cde60d694093b447efb1240e.jpg

I had some conversations with blood leaders on the subject. Here are some quotes from those convos:

"We had them spam us all last world , Players attacked 24/7 , they dig in and gold like hell."

"They ware you down and dont stop.
we had them in 45 and two others in ocean 25 and some in ocean 9.
They gold and stack from there far cities they are like fortresses. the more you attack the more spam attacks you get, it never stops"

you can see by these comments that blood leadership knows all about these 'pirates' and what they are up to. Bloods leadership would have us believe that they are leaving BS alone because..

"The spammers as you call it haven't spammed us and are not growing in our ocean. They have moved on."

"They have no fight in 45. Their not in 45 for war, as you know they move to the rim. What they do from there is their business as long as they don't spam us, at that point then it would become an issue."

While their true motives can only be known to themselves, bloods would have us believe that they just don't care about anyone but themselves. sure, most alliances should have this attitude in MOST scenarios... just not this one. They understand the gravity of letting this go on, as shown above.

you can see the quote on the BS alliance profile...

"Pirates for hire.
If you do not hold a contract with us your flag is red."

So according to BS profile, bloods should be red.....unless they hold a contract with BS??
Is this the reason bloods have BS on a "DO NOT HIT" List??

Bloods have laid claim to o45. So why then does the spammer team Black Sails get a free pass??

Did they 'contract' with BS, direct them to a safe location where they can protect them, so that BS can jump safely to the rim to spam enemies of Bloods??

or

Are they just cowards?? afraid of the wrath of the spammers..... You decide.

J.n.c 1993

Strategos
They’re cowardly. Playing in o45 then running towards the far edge of the world. There’s no skill whatsoever in that, it’s completely pathetic and spineless. They think it’s fun, to attack from the far edge of world when they’re established there, no it’s not. Anyone that think this way of playing is fun, needs their head looked at.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Ok Mac we have messaged back and forth about this and if you think that having them in our ocean ties us because we havent attacked them, well we havent attacked you either does that make us aligned to you, no. I have told you we have bigger fish to fry, we dont tell you how to play so please allow us to play our way. , Please stop making assumptions because alliances land near us,
You did too

DeletedUser50990

Ok Mac we have messaged back and forth about this and if you think that having them in our ocean ties us because we havent attacked them, well we havent attacked you either does that make us aligned to you, no. I have told you we have bigger fish to fry, we dont tell you how to play so please allow us to play our way. , Please stop making assumptions because alliances land near us,
You did too
I have been attacked by your team since i first landed to try to trade gold. Your team has attacked me and my small band of traders a lot and even taken cities. we came to trade and you fought us. you know BS came to spam and you have them on DNH List. that map says it all.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
blackships.png

macs.png

We have not opted either of you because we have a sea of reds to clear, as long as we arent attacked you are brown to us. the cities taken are players BP hunting and taking easy cities.

Last edited:

DeletedUser50990

I know you are afraid, but i told you from the start that i would help.

DeletedUser54451

So I guess it's time to move to o99 and remove these pests?

DeletedUser31852

Its funny how dishonest people (in general) are so surprised when they meet people who do things according to the law or the rules, its as if they were blinded by how they see the world, thinking everyone else sees it the same