Harboring Spammers or Just Cowards??

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Give em a few weeks and their internals will get their bp up

Thats a low Blow Ranga1, starting later and then keeping our core tight before we venture out would slow having top fighters, no good having top fighters and neglecting your core. Plenty of time to change that around , the world is still young

DeletedUser50990

Thats a low Blow Ranga1, starting later and then keeping our core tight before we venture out would slow having top fighters, no good having top fighters and neglecting your core. Plenty of time to change that around , the world is still young

You could work on your core and gain bp if you fight BS since they are right in your core. but then your enemies might not get spammed for the rest of the server...

Ranga1

Strategos
Low blow lol you are the same every world you play, start late in an ocean with a full or 2 full branches, wait for other alliances to crumble to move up the ranking whilst fighting next to no one then try and fail at building wonders. I count 3 worlds you have done pretty much that, this being the 4th. Maybe this world EVERY alliance will crumble, then no doubt you will be like Homer Simpson when he became an astronaut, "default woohoo! The two sweetest words in the english language!"

Last edited:

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Low blow lol you are the same every world you play, start late in the weak ocean with a full or 2 full branches, wait for other alliances to crumble to move up the ranking whilst fighting next to no one then try and fail at building wonders. I count 3 worlds you have done pretty much that, this being the 4th. Maybe this world EVERY alliance will crumble, then no doubt you will be like Homer Simpson when he became an astronaut, "default woohoo! The two sweetest words in the english language!"

Wrong on so many levels Abdera we were in the middle fighting on 4 fronts , Golgi we were middle 45, nags we were top 45.
Last world we started in 55 but had a premade plan to do a restart well in nags to gain buffs twice and landed in 45 on the restart .
If your going to say something at least get it right ranga
We dont all use gold to win, some do it for fun and winning isnt all about having that crown I have a few, but my trophy is the loyal team I have with me.
You can say what you like about bloods , heard so much BS now its laughable. I wont even rise to this Rumour spreading machine , I am done with it

Last edited:

Ranga1

Strategos
Wrong on so many levels Abdera we were in the middle fighting on 4 fronts , Golgi we were middle 45, nags we were top 45.
Last world we started in 55 but had a premade plan to do a restart well in nags to gain buffs twice and landed in 45 on the restart .
If your going to say something at least get it right ranga
We dont all use gold to win, some do it for fun and winning isnt all about having that crown I have a few, but my trophy is the loyal team I have with me.
You can say what you like about bloods , heard so much BS now its laughable. I wont even rise to this Rumour spreading machine , I am done with it
Ok i changed the word weak for an. Ill give you one level of wrongness, at least get it right cos the rest is 100% true and you know it

ErikWijmeersch

Strategos

Late start, please do not lie to yourself.
A week later is not a late start!
Not to mention that today in grepolis it takes only 50% of the skills as it was before to become a top 10 fighter.
I do notice it became a bit more difficult to score BP for so many of the so called skilled fighters from the past now kanabalisme is not rewarded any longer

Wish I had more time to be ranked 1 , but 105 needs me more lol....

I am sure Fontanay wil take that nr 1 BP spot soon hihi. He's my hero TBH:)

smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Late start, please do not lie to yourself.
A week later is not a late start!
Not to mention that today in grepolis it takes only 50% of the skills as it was before to become a top 10 fighter.
I do notice it became a bit more difficult to score BP for so many of the so called skilled fighters from the past now kanabalisme is not rewarded any longer

Wish I had more time to be ranked 1 , but 105 needs me more lol....

I am sure Fontanay wil take that nr 1 BP spot soon hihi. He's my hero TBH:)

smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif

Erik, why would I lie to myself , later as in later then when the world starts .

Guys hate us all you want we play here for each other . Enjoy the game

DeletedUser21287

Just logging in to keep the thread alive :)

I wouldn't say it is unethical Mac. Sure it ain't the norm but other players have to play their way and they are actually decent people to talk to. Surely it is better or no different than cuddling, spending tonnes of gold, being eaten by the premades and don't forget the biggest UNETHICAL play any player can get involved in which is to attack another player when they are OFFLINE!!! The list of unethical play is purely subjective. 4 weeks none stop I had it with over 100 attacks a day (not from these but similar group). You just get on with it and adapt to the different styles.

Agree with Erik though on the rankings - they don't mean anything nowadays. 5 years ago the calibre of player I played with back then wouldn't be seen dead attacking each other. You would be hunted out of the game!

DeletedUser50990

Just logging in to keep the thread alive :)

I wouldn't say it is unethical Mac. Sure it ain't the norm but other players have to play their way and they are actually decent people to talk to. Surely it is better or no different than cuddling, spending tonnes of gold, being eaten by the premades and don't forget the biggest UNETHICAL play any player can get involved in which is to attack another player when they are OFFLINE!!! The list of unethical play is purely subjective. 4 weeks none stop I had it with over 100 attacks a day (not from these but similar group). You just get on with it and adapt to the different styles.
Sure people like to run with the term 'unethical' and apply it in situations where it doesn't quite fit. and we all have our own play styles. but you are ok with your old team contracting with these spammers to spam everyone but them? i'd be embarrassed if it were my team sinking to such lows.

i've spoken with some people since posting this. many leaders find this play offensive, however many are selfish like ruthie in that they only don't like it if it is happening to them. unethical is debatable. but it definitely isn't honorable and its a nuisance that the community shouldn't have to put up with. and respectable leaders in our community shouldn't be protecting and using these spammers to help themselves like ruthie is.

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Sure people like to run with the term 'unethical' and apply it in situations where it doesn't quite fit. and we all have our own play styles. but you are ok with your old team contracting with these spammers to spam everyone but them? i'd be embarrassed if it were my team sinking to such lows.

i've spoken with some people since posting this. many leaders find this play offensive, however many are selfish like ruthie in that they only don't like it if it is happening to them. unethical is debatable. but it definitely isn't honorable and its a nuisance that the community shouldn't have to put up with. and respectable leaders in our community shouldn't be protecting and using these spammers to help themselves like ruthie is.

Firstly . before you bring up peoples names and disrespect them get your facts right. I dont tell you how to play your game so have some respect for how I play mine.
This topic is so boring now, we go round and round with wild accusations that arent even true or relevant to the game here, do like most of us who have had this in the past suck it up and move on
I have not hired any one to do anything for me.
Believe me if I had I would gladly tell you why would I need to hide it.
We arent all sneaky how we play grep here some of us are old school and respect others and the different ways we play.
The days of moulding people or being a dictator are gone so enjoy the game , if you get hit, hit back thats how it works, you worry about your team and let me worry about mine

DeletedUser41456

I always see ppl ganging up on Ruthie...yet...shes a great person...she must be doing something right.

Kind of funny...lol

DeletedUser50990

i'm sure she is a good person. i mean... just look how she nurtured her little spammers this server. Black Sails look like a little blood spawn in the womb. cute lil fella.

787086e85a40f4aadb6663b635016fd9.jpg

Ruthie2

Phrourach
Its also very clever how you have put symbols in your alliance name mac, so you cant be mapped, other wise I would have shown you in amongst Bloods to, so i guess we must love you also
smiley_emoticons_afraid.gif

0ZZZ

Phrourach
My dearest mac- E. Coyote
Your lack of understanding of the difference between other guerilla tactics and SPAM is concerning.
If your lack of understanding persists I may be forced to school you on the difference.

Here we are at server end and I do not see any one here crying about getting hammered but you and your lot.
That would make either your chicken little claims intentionally disingenuous or your prognostication ability about as poor as your skill in battle.

I have a third option for you Mac...
Maybe just maybe Ruthie understands you do not disturb a bear or road runner, while he is eating some one else's picnic basket,
and land mines are bad for your health.
Need some ACME bandages for that leg Mac-E?

Thanks for building me all those cities,
and that free publicity.

Your own personal Road Runner 0Z
.............meep.......meep

"DEATH TO ALL SAILS NOT BLACK !"

Last edited:

DeletedUser50990

lol did you wait a year to reply so that you could pretend you had the last word?