Harbour / Barracks revert to first item

maxilex

Phrourach
Since the last update, the harbour and barracks default is the first item, ie slow transports in the harbour and swordsmen in the barracks.

That means it keeps reverting back to those selections - that is not how the system used to function, and this has cost me resources several times now.

Example: one morning before work last week, I was doing a few urgent things, you know how you do :) On one city, I wanted to build 6 triremes [all I has resource for.] I clicked tri's, selected 6..then thought..oh these will go much quicker with call of the ocean..I clicked that, and clicked build. Of course, the selection had reverted to slow transports - however many of those I could build. I cancelled the slow transport build, but lost the percentage of resources, and therefore could only build 3 triremes.

I am slowly becoming accustomed to it, but it is a change in functionality, with no suggestion that it is supposed to be happening. To date, I have lost a large quantity of resources, usually when I need them urgently for something - it cost me a CS one time, which caused a serious delay in gameplay, while I shipped resources back to the city to make up for those lost on stupid slow transports that no one wants!!

FYI - this is not a cache issue or anything similar, it has been demonstrated on many browser types, on several different browsing modes by multiple players. It is an unannounced change of functionality.

If anyone has a browser where this isn't happening, please let me know, I will instantly change!!

DeletedUser42857

it happens when you cast COO or PG.

It used to do it ages ago and they fixed it but the last week or so its started doing it again