Passed Harbour Checks

• Thread starter DeletedUser14283
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14283

Proposal: My proposal is creating a way to harbour check a city that you are attacking so you can see what is in the harbour, hence the name harbour check :p

Reason:

It is a very important strategic method that is used everyday by many players across all words/servers.

Details:

Player A attacks Player B.

Units used are over land or a flying attack.

Even if you do not kill all the land units in the city you can still see what units are in the harbour on the report.

Visual Aids:

I'm pretty sure you all know what it looks like :p

Balance/Abuse Prevention:

Don't think that there would be a problem with it.

What do you think? :p

DeletedUser

Yes, this has always been a useful method, and abuse was prevented by the 'minimum attack size' rule. Hope we can have it back...

DeletedUser21784

yes I second this! please give us this feature back, it has been useful for ALL players, so why did you take it away? I really would appreciate if for once the developers would apply a game update without breaking/taking away things that have always worked well :(

DeletedUser22708

I don't get why they were removed in the first place, but thanks floace for hearing me out and come up with something to bring em back

DeletedUser20415

if they dont bring the harbor check back, we will make a rebellion !!!:supermad:

DeletedUser23986

Is this not a bug? I land cleared a city, yet i could not see the harbour!

DeletedUser

:D :D YES.

(Lol...Is this how its gonna be now? Grepo puts silly things in the updates and the players make ideas to remove them?)

DeletedUser

This was a great part of the game, please put it back, you cant just move the goalposts.

DeletedUser

So now we have to have an "Idea" to get them back! (facepalm).

They should never have been removed!

DeletedUser18132

Yes from me! I don't understand why they took it out in the first place.

DeletedUser

YES YES YES YES YES YES YES, I created an account just to say that

DeletedUser

Yes please. This was helpful for alliance mates who saw their trip die in a city, didn't want to ruin the cave by spying, but wanted to see if an enemy CS was in there. (hey, we all have to sleep sometime!) Removing it takes away from the alliance's ability to protect their own. Put it back please.

DeletedUser

its really silly to take away something so useful. please bring it back

Status
Not open for further replies.