Passed Harbour Checks

• Thread starter DeletedUser14283
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

i chatted with alot of players today in several alliances in Calydon about this issue & 100% of them want harbor checks back. About half of them said they would quit if harbor checks are not brought back. And 3..that i know of..quit today not willing to wait for this to be resolved. Please bring it back before we lose more players

DeletedUser21770

I'm agreed this should be brought back. To be honest it's a key element to the gameplay. While it's good that they want to keep improving Grepolis this has clearly upset the playerbase rather than pleased them. Think about it logically, if you go to a city such as in Grepolis then you can see the harbor clearly and thus see what's in there.

DeletedUser38487

What is the use with removing harbor checks?It's been a part of the game all the time.Bring it back.

DeletedUser23986

Due to the very negative feedback from all communities, we will reimplement the harbor checks, most likely today! :)

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. We haven't been aware of the major importance of this "exploit" / "bug".
success

DeletedUser23197

I cannot understand the logic in removing the harbor checks. I agree with another player who stated that the main reason to build harpies was for this purpose. If they cannot be used for harbor checks they are much less desirable. I thought this was a bug and I am shocked that this vital piece has been removed from the game. Please put it back in. You have reduced the fun level of the game significantly.

DeletedUser40944

Colonize a city for this purpose but a waste when can't use it...

DeletedUser30490

already being brought back as stated by hasan above.
most probably today

DeletedUser29066

I'm all in favor of bringing back the harbor check.

DeletedUser

Hey Guys ~

Thank you all for your patience and opinions on this idea! Please read the quote below:

Due to the very negative feedback from all communities, we will reimplement the harbor checks, most likely today! :)

We are sorry for any inconvenience caused. We haven't been aware of the major importance of this "exploit" / "bug".

All other discussions should be placed here.

/Thread Closed.

Thank you,
Lane

Status
Not open for further replies.