Passed Harbour Checks

• Thread starter DeletedUser14283
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Another player not happy that we have lost the harb checks, nothing was mentioned in the list of changes about removing this feature,they know we would not be happy about it and tried to sweeten the deal with these so called quests and rewards. As for being illogical about reporting back what ships are in the harbor if all troops die, now it is even more illogical that surviving troops cant report about ships in the harb.
Way to go devs just keep making it easier for the turtles and simmers

DeletedUser33530

We should boycott buying anymore gold until this is fixed.

DeletedUser39812

Grepolis has officially taken one GIANT LEAP towards becoming Sim City

This game is a simmers paradise now. Attackers have no advantage whatsoever.

I for one will not spend another cent on this game, completely useless to me now.

DeletedUser

well i see that there would be some other solution!example to use flyers to see whats there!!its normal that in war we use scouts before we send army to hit a city or target!

DeletedUser

Please bring this back. Otherwise you have to spy on a city or just attack totally blind. Neither way is very fun. lol

DeletedUser35080

yes bring harbor checking back
that was half the fun in deciding if you were going too take a city or not
and it aint changed on other servers from what im told

DeletedUser

I said this somewhere else today...harbor checks are vital for the attack minded player.

It has been stated that future updates are supposed to encourage an attacking style...this update does quite the contrary...it helps the defensive minded player.

For the love of all that is good and holy...bring back the harbor check.

DeletedUser

Ahh well, the unpopular changes makes people post in the forums ^^ I say this change is a conspiracy to get people to post!!!

DeletedUser

Ahh well, the unpopular changes makes people post in the forums ^^ I say this change is a conspiracy to get people to post!!!

If the forum wasn't filled with unadulterated spam from muppets trying to get under people's skin I'd read/post all the time ;)

DeletedUser33530

If the forum wasn't filled with unadulterated spam from muppets trying to get under people's skin I'd read/post all the time ;)

Hey no need to zero me out. :)

Also I'm gonna organize a boycott of buying anymore gold until they bring harbor checks back. So message me or post here showing your support for the boycott if you want to be apart of it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Yes, please bring them back. Like many, I thought it was a bug and was shocked to find out that this was intentional.

DeletedUser20640

I think this sums it up for me.......

http://youtu.be/zpl4wkWMJtE

For those that don't get it..... the bridge was the Harbour Check, The train was the Grepo war machine, the people stood around in shock are the Grepo players...... and I'm the Guy at the End speaking...... :pro:

Kind Regards
illy

DeletedUser

Hey no need to zero me out. :)

Also I'm gonna organize a boycott of buying anymore gold until they bring harbor checks back. So message me or post here showing your support for the boycott if you want to be apart of it.

Shall we call you Kermit or Miss Piggy? ;)

While I like your idea of a gold ban...it only helps the turtles out there that build them walls in record time...again I say to Inno...you claim you are encouraging a more attack minded style...please make the changes to the game accordingly.

DeletedUser19042

Please may I remind you all that this is the idea section?
Please only vote for the current "idea" even if it is pretty strange, as it was removed before. There is no need to start exaggerating or boycotting. If this idea gets a massive response, then I'm sure Innogames will took a look at it to implement it again.

Things that have nothing to do with the "idea" itself you can better post in the discussion thread of the last update.

DeletedUser5554

When I first saw this I thought units were in the harbor so I sent LS...I agree with harbor checks.

Status
Not open for further replies.