Hardcore PwN

DeletedUser

Hardcore PwN recruitment thread

Requirements:
Absolutely non why? Because every vet was a noob somewhere in his grepo career so anyone can join my alliance as long as youll stay active and a contributor to the alliance. This means a team player (no solo players here) and you have to participate in the group chat that Ill set up in chatzy or skype...

About me:
Well what about me... I joined when Omicron started and then joined Sigma with WoE... I learned some of the thing I know there but my most successful world was Athens... I was one of the founders of one of the good alliances there which was Two for Flinching which was sadly disbanded for reasons I want to keep unknown... After Athens I made Rouge Bullz in Marathon which I had to sadly abandon because of RL issues... After that I joined Rhethymnos with my mates and had a good time leading and fighting...

Roles:
Yes I am also recruiting leaders,diplomats,recruiters,forum mods,and squad leaders if you think you are qualified for any of these vacant spots please pm me with a format of:

Leaders:
Why should you be a leader?
Name of all the alliances in which you have lead in:
Any person who will recommend you to be a leader:
Grepostat link:
How much have you played grepo:
Given X is a player in your alliance and Y is an another player. X and Y have a feud between each other in which they both are correct. How will you try to solve this issue? Will you inform the founder of this so he deals with it or will you try to solve it by yourself? How will you do it?

Diplomats:
Why should you be a diplomat?
Name of all the alliances in which you have dealt with diplomacy:
Any person who will recommend you to be a diplomat:
Grepostat Link:
Give X is the alliance you are in and Y is an another alliance. X wants Y to merge in it and the founder has given you the task of convincing the founder of Y to merge... Write a letter in which you will state 1)The advantages of the merge.
2)Smooth talking.

Recruiters:
Why should you be a recruiter?
Name of all the alliances in which you have recruited people:
Grepostat link:
Given X is the alliance you are in and Y is a player your alliance is so desperately trying to recruit. Y is a player who is the number 1 player in the ocean and the founder of X wants you to recruit him. Please write a letter in which you will try to convince Y to join X.

Squad leaders:
Why should you be a squad leader:
Name of all the alliances in which you have lead squads:
Grepostat link:
Screenshot of some tactical attacks you have done (optional but will improve your chance) :

P.S: I give the name credit to a mafia in a game called Parallel Mafia. Please PM me all the applications and thank you.