Harnessing the Power of The Pink Death

DeletedUser

Harnessing the Power of The Pink Death

The genius's at Eviction Notice and Occupy's super secret scientific laboratory have developed a practical solution to harness the power of Pink Death! This discovery is ground breaking and will help all of Grepolis-kind.

First off they would like to make clear that they are
NOT talking about Pink's playing power but rather their power to blow hot air out of every opening of their beings.

To show the devastation caused by this hot air blowing EN has opened their top secret documents on Pink for the world to see.

Please examine this field. It's covered with a slight brushing of snow and is very tranquil. A very peaceful scene that is for sure.

wm357689tt.jpg

Unfortunately this was taken a month before Pink began their occupation of this field. The field now looks like this..

Skinny%20Tornado.jpg

The once peaceful field is now full of toxic clouds of B.S. produced by The Pink Death. The gusts of wind caused by the intense blowing being done by PD has wreaked havoc upon it. It's a total loss.. unfortunately now the winds of hot air are pushing the PD garbage closer towards us all.

Luckily as previously mentioned EN and Occupy have engineered a fix for this problem, the solution is as follows.

WIND FARMS!!

That's right folks, wind farms! The order has been sent out to all EN and Occupy members to start installing wind turbines alongside of their rows lush wheat farms.

Coconino-County-Wind-Farm.jpg

With these additions to the EN and Occupy arsenals they will be effectively able to combat the massive plumes PD hot air. With Pink's biggest strengths (Ego and Pride) working against themselves the collapse of PD is nigh

There will be one question and one question only for Pink to answer..

LOLUNMEEK.jpg

-Brought to you by DT Publishing Co Inc.​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hahaha..This stuff is funny as you guys are the ones posting all of this..We just reply...So actually...Thank you EN1/EN2 for the entertainment. :)

& the collapse of PD..Well I guess you guys will just have to wait and see. ;)

DeletedUser

Good..Good..I like reading such stuff..It makes me laugh. ;) Good one.

DeletedUser

Very funny :)

The red on brown is a wee bit straining on the eyes though. Esp. since you also have it in italics. I have the beginnings of a headache now, and I think it's your fault :p

DeletedUser

It's from continuously inhaling the noxious fumes of BS you produce :p

DeletedUser

It's from continuously inhaling the noxious fumes of BS you produce :p

Now that you mention it...O55 does have a rather noxious odor. An odor that is absent in O44. I only just got to O55, and assumed the horrid stench was just farts from your massive bloated MRAish team of alliances that is quite concentrated there. I was going to deliver you guys a lifetime supply of bean-o, to help combat the situation, but now you're saying it's US?

I don't think so. Besides...with all the hot air you guys expel from your backsides and out your mouth, how can you even smell our BS over your own? I don't think you can. No one could...

DeletedUser

Sheesh I guess after months of omitting the odor you can't even tell it is coming from you anymore. I suggest strong mouthwash, good soap and some steel wool to combat the issue.

Anything you smell is directly coming from 44 as that is the way the wind is traveling.

Stop crop dusting Belle!

DeletedUser19318

MRA!! hahahahahaha.... still whining like a dog.. Pink death did the MRA post in the forum.. Not EN

you are so pathetic with that same useless line... no wonder I got players lined up that want to leave your alliance!

DeletedUser

Now that you mention it...O55 does have a rather noxious odor. An odor that is absent in O44.

c'mon jen...let's be honest here. i noticed the smell as soon as you moved onto my island in 044, but being a friendly neighbor i didn't have the heart to say anything. i'm willing to deal with the stench if you'd just cut your grass once in a while...it's unsightly and brings down property values.

DeletedUser17088

haha finally a good PnP + rep

need to spread some love first to rep you * Le sigh*

DeletedUser

decent PnP :)

but unfortunately i also have to say mega YAWN for the repetitiveness of the bellewhatsit world forum, if sparta wasn't so damn dull i might actually consider not reading this stuff anymore :(
yes, my life is that sad

DeletedUser12667

What the... Thanks for sharing your version of Mr Rogers :heh:

Sadly I watch for over a minute, never get that back...

I actually watched the whole thing. I was waiting for something I reckon:heh: And after I watched it I had the desire to watch it again:eek: So I did:cool:

DeletedUser

After getting the stank of some Pinkies mouths coming into my area. I had to begin setting up my new WIND FARM to remove the smell. It was sending my troops and farmers into a epidemic.

Relocating some of the stank was the only option i could come with and instead of moving myself. I made gas masks for my troops to go into the foul smell to take over a once beautiful country side and kick the smell back to there ocean. With the removal of the smell the country side is looking greener and more promising then ever before.

Wind Farm #6 is up and running creating healthy clean air and power for the people of o55.