Pnp HarveySpecter Has no Class

DeletedUser49069

This morning after waking up after (a VERY fun night lol) i awoke to being in siege. Things happen lol. Will say good job on menadzer's part for using his low morale and using it wisely. Players like this that know the game come in rare form. Much respect man. Lost one city and got enough BP to take 3 more :)

However... Now on to the reason for the title.... First of all... When you dont respect your enemy bad things happen. As many can tell.. Harvey has no respect for anyone let alone his own people. Which is why MANY have left or ghosted. But once he figured out we weren't going to try to break the siege.... He send a MM out to Coming Soon....

rxK1Pou.png

If Coming Soon was full of noobs like Breaking News is... This could have gone bad lol. However this shows the true character of Harvey. Time to step your game up man.. Breaking News is about to be Old News.

So far you and Jeff are founding any and everywhere just to survive. You are spread thin and seem to be lost. You also now have more pacts than anyone in this world and a yet another merger on the way from what i hear... Big thing is... Whats going to happen when this event stops? And you have no myth to stop the 9 cities of BN that we siege daily?

You should feel awesome right now... I made a thread just for how much of a stand up Girl you are... :p

DeletedUser41897

This morning after waking up after (a VERY fun night lol) i awoke to being in siege. Things happen lol. Will say good job on menadzer's part for using his low morale and using it wisely. Players like this that know the game come in rare form. Much respect man. Lost one city and got enough BP to take 3 more :)

However... Now on to the reason for the title.... First of all... When you dont respect your enemy bad things happen. As many can tell.. Harvey has no respect for anyone let alone his own people. Which is why MANY have left or ghosted. But once he figured out we weren't going to try to break the siege.... He send a MM out to Coming Soon....

rxK1Pou.png

If Coming Soon was full of noobs like Breaking News is... This could have gone bad lol. However this shows the true character of Harvey. Time to step your game up man.. Breaking News is about to be Old News.

So far you and Jeff are founding any and everywhere just to survive. You are spread thin and seem to be lost. You also now have more pacts than anyone in this world and a yet another merger on the way from what i hear... Big thing is... Whats going to happen when this event stops? And you have no myth to stop the 9 cities of BN that we siege daily?

You should feel awesome right now... I made a thread just for how much of a stand up Girl you are... :p

whats up with this RESPECT rubbish.....dude we all play a MMA game because life sucks or we have too much time on our hands and our mums are to lazy to kick us out the house..etc...I think respect went out the window when i started reading the externals and decided to chime in, then self respect was lost when i started responding to you.

DeletedUser49069

o man.... you again ugh Its like dealing with babies in forum. Nothing but im better blah blah blah.